The Student Room Group

branded sunglasses

What are the popular brands of sunglasses?
The best brands for branded Sunglasses are:
1) Calvin Klein
2) Burberry
3) Michael Kors
4) Diesel
5) Fendi and many more
Reply 2
I think this is the best brands of the sunglass in AJIO and we can also the instant discount by using the Saveplus coupons from the site.
MTV
Joe Black
MTV Roadies
MarkQues
ROCKFORD
Dont forget Oakley, and raybans, both very popular makes.
All the above makes are very popular and also very expensive!
There’s no need to spend so much. A high street pair look just as good and offer just as much protection
I hear what you say Sammy Lou, but I would rather spend the money and know for sure you have got good protection.
We only have one set of eyes and we must look after them.
Original post by JoelBruno
What are the popular brands of sunglasses?

RayBan & Oakley are the ones that come to mind.

Personally i cant stand the look of Oakleys. but almost all well known fashion retails also sell sunglasses ie gucci, armani, ralph lauren etc.
Original post by Karisa96
I hear what you say Sammy Lou, but I would rather spend the money and know for sure you have got good protection.
We only have one set of eyes and we must look after them.

That’s not actually true though.
If you research the standard you require you’ll see you can get that in any number of places.
I don’t mean buy them from the pound shop!
Watchdog did some testing last year and far cheaper brands provided equal protection. Better in some cases.
You are not paying for a better lense. Just a name tag
Original post by Sammylou40
That’s not actually true though.
If you research the standard you require you’ll see you can get that in any number of places.
I don’t mean buy them from the pound shop!
Watchdog did some testing last year and far cheaper brands provided equal protection. Better in some cases.
You are not paying for a better lense. Just a name tag

Well I'm not going to fall out with you about it.
But I believe you pay for what you get, just my opinion .
Original post by Karisa96

But I believe you pay for what you get, just my opinion .

For the illusion of superior quality, and being the best guy in town :]
Original post by Sammylou40
All the above makes are very popular and also very expensive!
There’s no need to spend so much. A high street pair look just as good and offer just as much protection

This.
I've found sunglasses I like online as well. There's a site called SelectSpecs which has a good selection of different styles & low prices. I wear glasses all the time so I need sunglasses with my prescription in & they don't charge a load extra for this either.

Quick Reply

Latest