The Student Room Group

is oxbridge overrated

share you thoughts!
No
Yes.

Even lots of the smartest people don't want to apply there. Tons of pressure and inevitable introversion. Xo
Original post by cheerIeader
Yes.

Even lots of the smartest people don't want to apply there. Tons of pressure and inevitable introversion. Xo

Exactly. Harvard is where it's @
Original post by Numb & Dumb
Exactly. Harvard is where it's @

Everyone thinks Oxbridgers have it all but it's so empty living behind these castle walls, hun.

American unis are 100x easier and involve pure extra curricular based activities and looking pretty. Oxford is a no from me, hunny.
Original post by cheerIeader
Everyone thinks Oxbridgers have it all but it's so empty living behind these castle walls, hun.

American unis are 100x easier and involve pure extra curricular based activities and looking pretty. Oxford is a no from me, hunny.

You live surrounded by walls so often, might as feel like a cold wall yourself. #OxbridgersHaveNoSoul

Oh hunnnnny, you are too good for the likes of them! They are mere peasants and you are an immortal queen.
(edited 4 years ago)
I heard that employment rate is not really any different to other universities nowadays. Oxbridge sounds cute but a degree at university is not enough anymore. You have to hustle
Reply 7
cope thread
Employment prospects much better elsewhere

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending