The Student Room Group

How to revise for GCSE

Scroll to see replies

Original post by wild_card_2005
I wasn't sure about biquadratic and other exotic questions, now I know. He explains good. Want more topics on his channel. Maybe advise him which video to create. He has no many Subs, may be it might work :smile:

Oh right ok thanksssss
Original post by RobEaster
the YouTube channel "free science lessons" was a life saver

I know right!! Do you mind me asking what you got?
Original post by Ezza1234
I know right!! Do you mind me asking what you got?

9-9 in combined science
Original post by Ezza1234
Thanks sooo much!!

Hi there @Ezza1234

No problem and good luck!
Sciences & maths were revision guides, YouTube and q online
Geography and other humanities were flash cards that were made and I went over them again and again. I also wrote and rewrite the longer q. Read textbook too
English was just essay writing
I managed to pass a satisfactory number of these
Reply 25
Great Maths Revision is also on Corbettmaths.com has loads of questions getting gradually harder but all GCSE standard, and of course Savemyexams.com for science
Original post by wild_card_2005
Hi. What about my preps for Science and Maths: Ive sticked to youtube sources Math genie and for Science. But also I've found one interesting offer from one guy here on forum. Youtuber and a math teacher Daniel Dallas. He gives a chance to subsribers on his youtube channel Math Science by Daniel Dallas to ask to clarify any MATHs topic subs want. You can drop as a Subscriber a questions in comments on the channel for maths and he will explain U and even may be create a video. Try and tell me pls if it works.

Hey, you also use Math Science by Daniel Dallas? Ive tried to ask him about video for quadratic formula. He did it. Hope he will create revision for Quadratic functions. Did ask him to create smth special for U? It works?
Original post by RobEaster
9-9 in combined science

Wow well doneeee

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending