The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

Politics and Sociology

Just received my offer to study politics and sociology at newcastle and couldn’t be happier! Any one else doing this course received an offer yet?
ive just sent in my ucas and aplied for politics and sociology at newcastle as well! congrat!!! what were your predicted grades and what did they offer u?
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website
Original post by supercat1211
ive just sent in my ucas and aplied for politics and sociology at newcastle as well! congrat!!! what were your predicted grades and what did they offer u?

omg hi i’ve finally found someone on my course!! i am predicted AAB but they offered me BBB if i firm! what about you?
Original post by oliviasmith510
omg hi i’ve finally found someone on my course!! i am predicted AAB but they offered me BBB if i firm! what about you?

Im predicted the same!! I only just applied tho so i havent heard from anyone yet annd all these strikes could delay it even more haha

Ive applied to edinburgh, wariwck, newcastle, manchester and sheffield but manchester is my fave, really hope they offer me!
Im predicted the same!! I only just applied tho so i havent heard from anyone yet annd all these strikes could delay it even more haha

Ive applied to edinburgh, wariwck, newcastle, manchester and sheffield but manchester is my fave, really hope they offer me!

omg you’re joking, manchester is my fave too and i’ve only just applied too, this is mad!! I’ve applied to newcastle, manchester, bristol , york, northumbria !
omg you’re joking, manchester is my fave too and i’ve only just applied too, this is mad!! I’ve applied to newcastle, manchester, bristol , york, northumbria !

agh omg imagine if we both end up in manny that would be sick
agh omg imagine if we both end up in manny that would be sick

honestly would be such a mad one, i hope we hear back soon I keep refreshing my email praying for a track notification about manny ahah
Reply 7
hi! I received my offer for politics and sociology as well! with a reduced offer to BBC , newcastle is my top choice so i’m thrilled yk!
Original post by jess989
hi! I received my offer for politics and sociology as well! with a reduced offer to BBC , newcastle is my top choice so i’m thrilled yk!

wow thats amazing!!!
Original post by jess989

omg that’s amazing!! where else have you applied to?
Reply 10
wow thats amazing!!!

thank you !! basically just means my attendance will go down alot now ahaha
Reply 11
omg that’s amazing!! where else have you applied to?

thank you 🥰 I also applied to Kent which was reduced from BBB to BCC , Sussex which got reduced from AAB to ABB and to Exeter and Sheffield but haven’t heard back yet !
Guys I got my first offer from Newcastle yesterday!! BBB pretty stoked
Reply 13
Guys I got my first offer from Newcastle yesterday!! BBB pretty stoked

well done thats good ! you going to the offer holder day?
Reply 14
I have offers for politics and sociology at two unis and offers for just politics at the other two, politics and sociology at Newcastle and sheffield, just politics at Liverpool and leicester
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending