The Student Room Group

Is anyone here a big Street Fighter Fan and knows whole plot ?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kallisto
@Ruhab Dabeer

Sagat is the next I am asking about!

Sagat is known as a member of Shadaloo, isn't he? did he leave Shadaloo after the fight against Ryu? what happened to Sagat after he fought against Ryu? how Ryu changed his character?

Yes Ryu pretty much changed Sagat right after their fight in SF1. He understood Ryu and respected Ryu because at SF5 he sensed the dark power of Satsuinihado which then he realised Ryu's ambition and respected him. Sagat is known as a member of Shadaloo and M.Bison's right hand man. But left after Bison died in SF2 by Akuma. At SF1 Sagat got a big scar on his chest due to Ryu's anger of Satsuinihado and that scar prettty much turned him around

Sagat is also my main in the SF games

Keep em questions going!
You should get a medal dude. You know so much.
Original post by Ruhab Dabeer
AMA about SF

how many streefighter characters would it take to beat base level goku in a fight (if goku was 'dragon ball super: broly' level )?
Original post by watershower
You should get a medal dude. You know so much.

llllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool man
Ik lots of stuff I legit understand everything about SF
I played it so much 10 years ago.
Nostalgia rush homie
You probs need Shin Akuma to beat him :biggrin: It would take Shin Bison, Evil Ryu probs to stand a chance

Spoiler

Original post by quasa
how many streefighter characters would it take to beat base level goku in a fight (if goku was 'dragon ball super: broly' level )?
You would need everyone and still Goku Base form would win

Original post by quasa
Yes Ryu pretty much changed Sagat right after their fight in SF1. He understood Ryu and respected Ryu because at SF5 he sensed the dark power of Satsuinihado which then he realised Ryu's ambition and respected him. Sagat is known as a member of Shadaloo and M.Bison's right hand man. But left after Bison died in SF2 by Akuma. At SF1 Sagat got a big scar on his chest due to Ryu's anger of Satsuinihado and that scar prettty much turned him around

Sagat is also my main in the SF games

Keep em questions going!

Bit late, but now I am here to ask the next question.

It is Dhalsim time now. What I never really understand is his personality per se - all the more I am thinking about a Street Fighter Cartoon series: It looks like that Dhalsim is a pacifist and a man who is not interest in violence at all. So why he is fighting anyway? what are his intentions?
Bit late, but now I am here to ask the next question.

It is Dhalsim time now. What I never really understand is his personality per se - all the more I am thinking about a Street Fighter Cartoon series: It looks like that Dhalsim is a pacifist and a man who is not interest in violence at all. So why he is fighting anyway? what are his intentions?

OH the Yoga Master and pacifist Dhalsim. He fights only for his country and wants to raise money for his country so that's why he fight. Yoga is an anti fighting style I guess as Capcom declared it. He does tho believe that he could do evil stuff if he fought with violence. Dhalsim is so spiritually pure that he would never kill even the evilest of villains like M.Bison

MORE QUESTiONS PLZ
(edited 4 years ago)
OH the Yoga Master and pacifist Dhalsim. He fights only for his country and wants to raise money for his country so that's why he fight. Yoga is an anti fighting style I guess as Capcom declared it. He does tho believe that he could do evil stuff if he fought with violence. Dhalsim is so spiritually pure that he would never kill even the evilest of villains like M.Bison

MORE QUESTiONS PLZ

What I always wanted to know: does the character Fei Long was inspired by the martial art Legend Bruce Lee? the resemblance they have to each over is obviously and their career too, namely became an actor. Did Capcom really create Fei Long because the game developer had Bruce Lee as model? And how similar is Fei Long's past in comparison to Bruce Lee's?
What I always wanted to know: does the character Fei Long was inspired by the martial art Legend Bruce Lee? the resemblance they have to each over is obviously and their career too, namely became an actor. Did Capcom really create Fei Long because the game developer had Bruce Lee as model? And how similar is Fei Long's past in comparison to Bruce Lee's?

Yes Fei Long was highly inspired by Bruce Lee. The only difference between them really is Fei Long never used a Nun Chaku and never had a wife and wasn't born in USA unlike Bruce Lee who actually did. Pretty much same career as Bruce Lee too
Yeh Bruce Lee= Fei Long but in Street Fighter

ASK ME SOME MORE!!!!!!!!
Yes Fei Long was highly inspired by Bruce Lee. The only difference between them really is Fei Long never used a Nun Chaku and never had a wife and wasn't born in USA unlike Bruce Lee who actually did. Pretty much same career as Bruce Lee too
Yeh Bruce Lee= Fei Long but in Street Fighter

ASK ME SOME MORE!!!!!!!!

When I think about Super Street Fighter and Turbo, I am sure a victory celebration exists in which he is swinging his Nun Chakus...

A special question about one of the well known moves in Street Fighter, namely Ryu's and Ken's Hadouken (and Akuma's and Gouken's...)! How does this technique work? where does this energy shot comes from? is it intended that it looks a bit like the Kame-Hame-Ha-wave from the anime Dragon Ball or is it just a coincidence?

ANSWER ME!!! please...
When I think about Super Street Fighter and Turbo, I am sure a victory celebration exists in which he is swinging his Nun Chakus...

A special question about one of the well known moves in Street Fighter, namely Ryu's and Ken's Hadouken (and Akuma's and Gouken's...)! How does this technique work? where does this energy shot comes from? is it intended that it looks a bit like the Kame-Hame-Ha-wave from the anime Dragon Ball or is it just a coincidence?

ANSWER ME!!! please...

Aghh I remember he did that in SSF2TT but he don't use that during gameplay so yeh
Basically u want me to tell u the origin of the Hadouken
Takashi Nishiyama who was pretty much the creator of the original Street Fighter had credited the 1970s anime Space Battleship Yamato and a super-weapon called the Hadouho ("Wave Motion Gun") as the origin of the Hadouken. So he got inspired from an anime but not from Dragon Ball
It is performed by when Ryu, Sakura, Ken, Gouken or Akuma or EVEN DAN LOOOOOOOL by just charging at the palm of their hands and focussing really hard on their energy and the once they say HAADOOOUKENNN!!!!!!! by throwing out the projectile. If u watch the SF2 Anime Ryu Vs Sagat it clearly shows how the Hadouken is performed. I see what u meant by The Kame Hame Ha wave but nahhhh Takashi didn't got the idea from that or at least I think he may have as well

MORE SIR!!!!!!!!!
Aghh I remember he did that in SSF2TT but he don't use that during gameplay so yeh
Basically u want me to tell u the origin of the Hadouken
Takashi Nishiyama who was pretty much the creator of the original Street Fighter had credited the 1970s anime Space Battleship Yamato and a super-weapon called the Hadouho ("Wave Motion Gun") as the origin of the Hadouken. So he got inspired from an anime but not from Dragon Ball
It is performed by when Ryu, Sakura, Ken, Gouken or Akuma or EVEN DAN LOOOOOOOL by just charging at the palm of their hands and focussing really hard on their energy and the once they say HAADOOOUKENNN!!!!!!! by throwing out the projectile. If u watch the SF2 Anime Ryu Vs Sagat it clearly shows how the Hadouken is performed. I see what u meant by The Kame Hame Ha wave but nahhhh Takashi didn't got the idea from that or at least I think he may have as well

MORE SIR!!!!!!!!!

May I inquire the Hadouken-thing? focused the palms of the hands to throw it to the enemies, fine. But what is this kind of energy and where this energy comes from to focus it to a hadouken in hands and to use this as a powerful weapon in fights?
May I inquire the Hadouken-thing? focused the palms of the hands to throw it to the enemies, fine. But what is this kind of energy and where this energy comes from to focus it to a hadouken in hands and to use this as a powerful weapon in fights?

Oooo real tough question man I am not too sure. All I can tell you from my knowledge is that the Ansatsuken fighters contain some kind of Hadou Energy which is just i guess maybe from your aura. I aint too much of a geek in energy stuff but all I know is that Ryu Ken and the others contain some kind of "Hadou". This is a really tough question cuz we aint all really so sure ourselves. I guess just imagine that they all possess some kind of Hadou energy that let them perform a Hadouken
Oooo real tough question man I am not too sure. All I can tell you from my knowledge is that the Ansatsuken fighters contain some kind of Hadou Energy which is just i guess maybe from your aura. I aint too much of a geek in energy stuff but all I know is that Ryu Ken and the others contain some kind of "Hadou". This is a really tough question cuz we aint all really so sure ourselves. I guess just imagine that they all possess some kind of Hadou energy that let them perform a Hadouken

My next questions, this time: Akuma!

What is his origin? what are his purposes to fight? does he portrait the evil while his brother(?) gouken stands for the good?
My next questions, this time: Akuma!

What is his origin? what are his purposes to fight? does he portrait the evil while his brother(?) gouken stands for the good?

AHHHHHHHHHH One of my favourtite Capcom Chars The Master of Fists, Akuma. His story is pretty long so sit back and tight.

Akuma (Gouki when he was in human form and also in Japanese name) Gouki was a little boy with his mum and dad and his big bro Gouken. They both well kinda hated each other. One day their father took them to a camping area and Gouki witnessed an evil hadou called the Satsuinohadou. This dark power killed his father and he enjoyed the witness of it was hungry for this dark power. When Gouki and Gouken grew up they were trained by the creator of Ryu and Ken's fighting style (Ansatsuken) and the master of Gouken and Gouki was called Goutestsu. Goutestu taught them both Ansastsuken in good ways and bad ways. Gouki loved the evil side of Ansastsuken but Gouken disliked it and kept only the good teachings of it. One day Gouki reached to the point where he killed his master Goutestsu and stole his beads and had officially gained the power of Satsuinohadou and now calls himself AKUMA!. He seeked to reach Gouken and fought him but lost and was at near death by hanging from an edge of a waterfall. Akuma told Gouken to kill him but Gouken refused to kill his brother. Akuma went mad. He somehow got really strong and soon enough killed Gouken by using the raging demon (Shun Goku Satsu) on Gouken. HOWEVER GOUKEN SURVIVED THIS!!! and this is because he separated his soul when Akuma raped his body with his fists and then Gouken was put under a coma. Akuma now seeks someone who can challenge him and defeat him but is angered that everyone is too weak but sees Ryu as a potential threat. At SF4 Akuma fights Gouken for the last time but loses because Gouken uses the power of Nothingness towards Akuma and Akuma is defeated. He leaves Ryu alone and promised Gouken not to bring Ryu to the dark side. At SF5 whilst Ryu killing M.Bison with increasive power he yet still loses to Akuma. In SF3 which takes place after SF5 Akuma fights a Sennin called Oro who looks like the breed of Smeagul from Lord of the Rings and Homer Simpson from the Simpsons. Anyways Akuma and Oro fought and got a draw.
Also M.Bison hates Akuma for killing him and Gill had to resurrect from Akuma killing him

Akuma is an evil char but the biggest badass fighting game char i have seen
I love his Shin Akuma and Cyber Akuma form.

MORE QUESTIONS PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!
(edited 4 years ago)
x

Very extensive answer, thank you!

Next question I have is about one of the characters I hardly know, don't to mention his personality: Charlie Nash.

As he looks military, could it be that he was taught in fighting by Guile? their fighting skills are pretty similar could it even be that they have a good relationship to each other?
Cringy nerd.
Original post by Danny_Man
Cringy nerd.

Who cares, I have fun. That is the main point. By the way I like gamers who are into a videogame series!
Very extensive answer, thank you!

Next question I have is about one of the characters I hardly know, don't to mention his personality: Charlie Nash.

As he looks military, could it be that he was taught in fighting by Guile? their fighting skills are pretty similar could it even be that they have a good relationship to each other?

I mentioned this already when I was talking about Guile. I will repeat again though. Charlie Nash is the teacher and best friend of Guile. So he taught Guile the moves. Remember SF Alpha took before SF2. Charlie Nash was killed by M.Bison storywise and Guile wants to avenge his death.

MORE PLZ

Quick Reply

Latest