The Student Room Group

Evidence

Hi,
I applied for a loan for an access course, i send in my biometric card which has "settlement - indefinite leave to remain" as evidence however they replied that they needed evidence of 3 years in UK, I sent in my first immigration grant documents dated 2011 and some other cover letter documents from UKBA dated 2014 as evidence.
I got 2 letters from my college that stating "Application denied due to lack of evidence" and an invoice for the payment. When i called them, they ask me to send my immigration letter dated 2016 - 2017. I am so confused what to do, I cant find the letters from UKBA dated 2016 and I dont know what to do.
What are the requirements and what can i do please???? What other requirements can i provide???? I really need help
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by debbieoye
Hi,
I applied for a loan for an access course, i send in my biometric card which has "settlement - indefinite leave to remain" as evidence however they replied that they needed evidence of 3 years in UK, I sent in my first immigration grant documents dated 2011 and some other cover letter documents from UKBA dated 2014 as evidence.
I got 2 letters from my college that stating "Application denied due to lack of evidence" and an invoice for the payment. When i called them, they ask me to send my immigration letter dated 2016 - 2017. I am so confused what to do, I cant find the letters from UKBA dated 2016 and I dont know what to do.
What are the requirements and what can i do please???? What other requirements can i provide???? I really need help

Hi there,

Are you able to request further documents from the Home Office? If not and you have nothing else to supply, we can request a Home Office check for you.

Regards,
Nihad
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Nihad
Hi there,

Are you able to request further documents from the Home Office? If not and you have nothing else to supply, we can request a Home Office check for you.

Regards,
Nihad

Hi,
Thank you so much, I told the Student Finance to request any further immigration clarification from Home offich, they did and it has been granted now.

Many thanks
Original post by debbieoye
Hi,
Thank you so much, I told the Student Finance to request any further immigration clarification from Home offich, they did and it has been granted now.

Many thanks

Hi,

Glad this has been resolved. If you have any further queries do let us know. Regards, Aisha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending