The Student Room Group

French Edexcel gcse mock 2019

Has anyone done the french Edexcel gcse listening and reading paper 2019 higher for their mock ???
What topics come up
Reply 1
Did you find out what is on it? I have mine tomorrow
Original post by Jaimayor
Did you find out what is on it? I have mine tomorrow

places in town environment school food
volenteering holidays translation is kinda hard that’s all I can remember
Original post by Jeanderson14
Has anyone done the french Edexcel gcse listening and reading paper 2019 higher for their mock ???
What topics come up

Have you done the writing? If so, can you give me a clue ish as to what the topics are (I don’t want to know exactly what it’s on). Cheers
Reply 4
Thank you 🙏
Reply 5
Original post by Jacklikespoo
Have you done the writing? If so, can you give me a clue ish as to what the topics are (I don’t want to know exactly what it’s on). Cheers

Revise schools, celebrations and holidays. You get an option of two out of four questions. You need to chose one 90 word answer which is out of schools and celebrations then you need to choose one 150 word answer. The only one I can remember for that one is holidays. Then there is a translation but that is pretty easy.
is this for foundation or higher ?
is this for the GCSE french writing paper 2019?
Reply 8
Original post by Jeanderson14
What topics come up

Hey, what did come up on the listening and reading? If you could also inform me about the writing that would be great. Thank you!
Original post by Jaimayor
Revise schools, celebrations and holidays. You get an option of two out of four questions. You need to chose one 90 word answer which is out of schools and celebrations then you need to choose one 150 word answer. The only one I can remember for that one is holidays. Then there is a translation but that is pretty easy.

is this higher
Reply 10
What was the translation about please tell me 🥺🥺

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending