The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Unconditional offers

Hi! I’m going to the applicant visit day on January 25th for my unconditional interview for English language and linguistics. I was just wondering how long they take to get back to you (if you got it or not). I’ve seen it usually takes 2 weeks but I was unsure if that was after the second set of interviews in February or after my set?
Thanks! :smile:
Where is this for? Lancaster? :smile:
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Lancaster yes. I probably should have said oops :smile:
Original post by Tabby2405
Lancaster yes. I probably should have said oops :smile:

ah! I might see you there then, I have an interview for an unconditional for modern foreign languages! I have no idea about I imagine that the latest would be March, whenever the last lot of interviews are:smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
Hi! I’m going to the applicant visit day on January 25th for my unconditional interview for English language and linguistics. I was just wondering how long they take to get back to you (if you got it or not). I’ve seen it usually takes 2 weeks but I was unsure if that was after the second set of interviews in February or after my set?
Thanks! :smile:

This is for Lancaster University
Original post by louisaharkness
ah! I might see you there then, I have an interview for an unconditional for modern foreign languages! I have no idea about I imagine that the latest would be March, whenever the last lot of interviews are:smile:

Okay brilliant! Thanks
Reply 6
I’ll probably see you there too 😂 I have my interview the same day but I’m a bit concerned because they haven’t contacted me at all at it’s in just over a week? I’ve had my booking confirmation that I’m attending application day and all that but nothing since? Anyone else in the same situation? :smile:
I’ve had quite a bit of contact. Have you not had a programme sent through/interview time?
I got a programme and map through the post the other day and my interview time last month. If I were you I’d email them!
What is your interview for? :smile:
Original post by shonak02
I’ll probably see you there too 😂 I have my interview the same day but I’m a bit concerned because they haven’t contacted me at all at it’s in just over a week? I’ve had my booking confirmation that I’m attending application day and all that but nothing since? Anyone else in the same situation? :smile:

Just wondered if you had heard back yet? My son is also attending on Saturday but hasn't heard what time his interview is.
Original post by chicken little
Just wondered if you had heard back yet? My son is also attending on Saturday but hasn't heard what time his interview is.

I heard back quite a while ago about my interview time- if I were you’d I’d email the university. (Maybe check your spam folder it might be in there?)

Emailed them and they’ve told me they’ll be in contact early this week so I’d assume tomorrow if not Wednesday 👍🏻
I’ve had quite a bit of contact. Have you not had a programme sent through/interview time?
I got a programme and map through the post the other day and my interview time last month. If I were you I’d email them!
What is your interview for? :smile:

No I haven’t had anything yet 😟 seems like I’m not the only one which is reassuring
No I haven’t had anything yet 😟 seems like I’m not the only one which is reassuring

I phoned them and they said they would send out interview times tomorrow. I think they have more candidates than they were anticipating.
I phoned them and they said they would send out interview times tomorrow. I think they have more candidates than they were anticipating.

Oh that’s great thanks for letting me know 😃
Do they email you about the UC offer interviews at the same time that they accept your application or a bit later after that?
Do they email you about the UC offer interviews at the same time that they accept your application or a bit later after that?

I the email about my interview quite a bit after my conditional offer :smile:
I the email about my interview quite a bit after my conditional offer :smile:

did they send you anything about it by post?
did they send you anything about it by post?

I never got anything by post, but heard some people did. Had my interview earlier today and only got told what was going on last Tuesday. Hope this helps :smile:
I never got anything by post, but heard some people did. Had my interview earlier today and only got told what was going on last Tuesday. Hope this helps :smile:

Did you get invited to a separate applicant visit day?
Did you get invited to a separate applicant visit day?

It was all on the same day. Interviews were all held before 11 then 11 onwards was course specific talks and stuff like that. Pretty similar to open day but actually with the people who've already applied, obviously :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending