The Student Room Group

Best panty liners for very thick vaginal discharge?

and long too
All girls have discharge. Most just let it end up on their knickers. Is this something that has changed recently, in which case you should get it checked out.
Reply 2
Original post by Apachecow
All girls have discharge. Most just let it end up on their knickers. Is this something that has changed recently, in which case you should get it checked out.

I want an answer to my question.
Original post by Anonymous
I want an answer to my question.

Why not just go out and buy a few different brands to see which ones you like? Like with all hygiene products, everyone will have different preferences.
Reply 4
Original post by black tea
Why not just go out and buy a few different brands to see which ones you like? Like with all hygiene products, everyone will have different preferences.

I’m poor
I’m poor

Buy the cheapest ones then. You can get them for about 30p in places like Poundstretcher.
Reply 6
Buy the cheapest ones then. You can get them for about 30p in places like Poundstretcher.

The cheapest ones are the thinnest ones.
My vaginal discharge soaks even onto my trousers.
The cheapest ones are the thinnest ones.
My vaginal discharge soaks even onto my trousers.

In my experience, they are actually thicker.

Maybe you need to use normal pads if pantyliners are too thin? (or see a doctor in case it's something that can be fixed).
Reply 8
In my experience, they are actually thicker.

Maybe you need to use normal pads if pantyliners are too thin? (or see a doctor in case it's something that can be fixed).

Yeah i should probably use period pads. Thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest