The Student Room Group

Replacement tenant at Pollock Halls, Edinburgh

Hi! I'm a student at the University of Edinburgh. I am currently looking for a replacement tenant. It is an en-suite and private room at the John Burnett house (the newest building in Pollock Halls). A shared pantry is equipped with all kitchen utensils. It is also fully catered, where your rent comes with 2 free meals every single day day at the JMCC restaurant (1-2 minute walk), buffet style (includes vegetarian, vegan, halal, gluten-free). The rent includes absolutely everything, from the free food, to electricity, water, WIFI, weekly room and toilet cleaning, etc. Price is £1285.68 per calendar month. Laundry room is available 24/7 at the lower ground floor. Living in John Burnett saves you a lot of money. You don't need to buy food (snacks only), you don't need to pay for transportation, WIFI, etc. It is a 17 minute walk from the main campus, George Square (where the main library is located). It is a 21 minute walk from the Holyrood campus ( where the Dalhousie land library is located). The university gym is a 19 minute walk away, however, the royal commonwealth pool gym is 2-3 minutes away. The bus stop is also 3 minutes way (the buses on this stop can take you to the main campus, Holyrood campus, prince street, etc). If you're interested in taking over, please feel free to message me. The tenancy ends on the 20th of June 2020.
Reply 1
Hi! I'm not sure if you have already found a replacement, but if not I would be interested in potentially taking up the room. If its possible, it would be great to get more info about your room itself (maybe like photos or something?). Is there anyway I can possibly more directly contact you (i.e. facebook etc.)?Also, can I just check the tenancy end dates, as I know that most other accommodation at Pollock Halls finish their contracts around the end of May 2020?
Reply 2
Original post by AGJH7578
Hi! I'm not sure if you have already found a replacement, but if not I would be interested in potentially taking up the room. If its possible, it would be great to get more info about your room itself (maybe like photos or something?). Is there anyway I can possibly more directly contact you (i.e. facebook etc.)?Also, can I just check the tenancy end dates, as I know that most other accommodation at Pollock Halls finish their contracts around the end of May 2020?

The room is still available. I don't have facebook, maybe you can contact me through email: [email protected]. The tenancy ends on the 20th of June 2020. I can send you pictures through email, or you can come by and have a look at the room in person if you would like.
Thank you!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending