The Student Room Group

Mpharm 2020 🔬💊

Has anyone applied to mpharm. If yes, have you heard back from any uni. Also are there any applicant that have a applied to nottingham for mpharm ?

Scroll to see replies

hii :smile:
didnt apply to Nottingham, but i did go for UCL KCL bath birmingham and medway!!
so far ive only gotten offers from KCL and Birmingham :frown: and am studying for the UCL online test
-
what about u?? which did u apply to if u dont mind me asking :smile: (good luck with ur apps xx)
Original post by uniapp2020yeet
didnt apply to Nottingham, but i did go for UCL KCL bath birmingham and medway!!
so far ive only gotten offers from KCL and Birmingham :frown: and am studying for the UCL online test
-
what about u?? which did u apply to if u dont mind me asking :smile: (good luck with ur apps xx)

Hey,
Ive applied for kcl, nottingham, Birmingham, Manchester, aston. So far I've got an offer from kcl,Birmingham and Manchester. Just preparing for interview at notts and aston. Goodluck for your ucl test.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by uniapp2020yeet
-

is it an online test, so you do it at home?
Reply 4
h

Original post by Madhatter0102
Hey,
Ive applied for kcl, nottingham, Birmingham, Manchester, aston. So far I've got an offer from kcl,Birmingham and Manchester. Just preparing for interview at notts and aston. Goodluck for your ucl test.

how long it took for the unis to respond? I applied yesterday
Where did u apply to

Original post by alihus07
h

how long it took for the unis to respond? I applied yesterday

Depends on the uni
Manchester - 1 day
Aston - 1 day
Birmingham - 1 week
Kings - 1 week
Notts - 2 weeks 3 days
Original post by alihus07
is it an online test, so you do it at home?

yea its an hour and a half for 18-ish questions mostly rly basic maths and chem knowledge, then a few ethical questions, then 4 essay questions :smile:
Hey,

How do you prepare for interview
Original post by Randomstudwnt
How do you prepare for interview

Just do mock interview. And have answers for basic q like why pharmacy. Why this uni. What are the current issue regarding pharmacy and ethical questions.
What uni have u applied for and got interview for ?
Depends on the uni
Manchester - 1 day
Aston - 1 day
Birmingham - 1 week
Kings - 1 week
Notts - 2 weeks 3 days

How did Nottingham go???
Heard it’s pretty hard, the MMI style is so daunting😣
Just do mock interview. And have answers for basic q like why pharmacy. Why this uni. What are the current issue regarding pharmacy and ethical questions.
What uni have u applied for and got interview for ?

Ive only applied for Aston and haven’t heard anything, I know nothing about pharmacy as well because I’m applying for dentistry really , I had to send a second personal statement
Has anyone applied to mpharm. If yes, have you heard back from any uni. Also are there any applicant that have a applied to nottingham for mpharm ?

Hi Yes i have applied for Mpharm for 5 unis: QUB, bath, keele, reading and aston

I had a conditional offer from QUB and had an interview at bath and i am waiting for the result (haha a bit nervous)

I got interview offers from the other 3 which are in jan and feb.

I haven't applied to notts but there is a thread called Pharmacy Offers 2020 on tsr where a lot of people did and they talk about what was in the interview and stuff. Hope that Helped and good luck with your app :smile:
(edited 4 years ago)
How long did it take for Aston to give an interview after you send your application?
Original post by Randomstudwnt
How long did it take for Aston to give an interview after you send your application?

3 days for me
Original post by Anonymous.22
How did Nottingham go???
Heard it’s pretty hard, the MMI style is so daunting😣

Nottingham went calmm
Original post by Liza2208
3 days for me

I applied on Boxing Day and still haven’t heard anything :frown:
Nottingham went calmm

Really????
Omg you’re like the first person to say that
That makes me feel a lot better
How was the chemistry and maths stations???
Chemistry was ayt just simple neutralisation equations. Maths is just conversion and only 10 questions. Also dont worry as u dont know what pharmacy is abt thats y ur applying to unis to learn phamarcy. They dont expect u to know everything
Chemistry was ayt just simple neutralisation equations. Maths is just conversion and only 10 questions. Also dont worry as u dont know what pharmacy is abt thats y ur applying to unis to learn phamarcy. They dont expect u to know everything

True I was thinking that too
Have you decided where you gonna firm??
And oh you know the verbal stations like the talking about what a pharmacy does and ethics were they calm too???😬
Original post by Anonymous.22
True I was thinking that too
Have you decided where you gonna firm??
And oh you know the verbal stations like the talking about what a pharmacy does and ethics were they calm too???😬

Ngl the station where they said what talk abt phamarcy and what uno i kinda ****ed up. Ethics u cant really say as its ur own opinion. Ik mine went okay but i felt like i ****ed up he pharmacy station. I thought i wasnt gonna get it but the next day i got an offer and it was lowered.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending