The Student Room Group

Secret santa help please!

The friend I've got for secret santa is a bit tricky to buy for. She's quite masculine and has said in the past she doesn't like makeup, lush, face masks, candles, etc. Her big interest is baking but I've seen her baking cupboard and she's full of supplies and I don't really know where to start with that (so any tips would be helpful). She also loves sport but has suffered a knee injury so has been unable to play for the last couple of years.
She does love romantic comedies though! And loves collecting quirky mugs. We have a budget of £15 and I was thinking of making her a "Christmas Rom Com Survival Kit" with cute little messages for each item.
So far I have bought this cute mug, a big jar of hot chocolate and these christmas chocolates she really likes. I have around half the budget left.

Any more ideas??

Scroll to see replies

What oven gloves has she got?
Original post by DiddyDecAlt
What oven gloves has she got?

Doesn't use them. She's said they're a waste of money and just uses a tea towel.
Sounds like a rom com dvd would fit in well with the rest of your selection, if you know of one she hasn't seen before? :holmes:

Depending where you went, you might even be able to get a couple for the remaining budget.
Original post by canibebothered
Doesn't use them. She's said they're a waste of money and just uses a tea towel.

I'm out of ideas, good luck.

Tagging in @Precious Illusions for something inappropriate.
Original post by shadowdweller
Sounds like a rom com dvd would fit in well with the rest of your selection, if you know of one she hasn't seen before? :holmes:

Depending where you went, you might even be able to get a couple for the remaining budget.

Good idea. Might stop by a charity shop and see what they have to offer. Thank you!

Haha thank you anyway!

Pony tail buttplug? I didn't read the OP but it's always a winner.
Original post by Precious Illusions

Beats the penis soap, I suppose.

honestly... i think she'd be made up with that

Well, you didn't disappoint.
Original post by Reality Check

I still have to find mine to show you. (Penis soap, not pony tail buttplug...)

honestly... i think she'd be made up with that

Who wouldn't love it?

Well, you didn't disappoint.

I do my best.
The friend I've got for secret santa is a bit tricky to buy for. She's quite masculine and has said in the past she doesn't like makeup, lush, face masks, candles, etc. Her big interest is baking but I've seen her baking cupboard and she's full of supplies and I don't really know where to start with that (so any tips would be helpful). She also loves sport but has suffered a knee injury so has been unable to play for the last couple of years.
She does love romantic comedies though! And loves collecting quirky mugs. We have a budget of £15 and I was thinking of making her a "Christmas Rom Com Survival Kit" with cute little messages for each item.
So far I have bought this cute mug, a big jar of hot chocolate and these christmas chocolates she really likes. I have around half the budget left.

Any more ideas??

do you have a CEX local? if so why don't you find out what rom com dvd's she has and get her a couple of golden oldies she doesn't have already?
Who wouldn't love it?

😂 More girls should be like this tbh because its always pony tail season.

I would even throw in some beads!
Original post by trapking
😂 More girls should be like this tbh because its always pony tail season.

I would even throw in some beads!

Beads and a pony tail? Fashionable as well as enjoyable.
Beads and a pony tail? Fashionable as well as enjoyable.

Yup! Would just hope she goes commando regularly too so we can play "chase the tail and fill" 🤷🏾*♂️. Might as well make it a memorable Christmas 😂

Sadly I don't have anyone to spoil like this, would love to though!
Yup! Would just hope she goes commando regularly too so we can play "chase the tail and fill" 🤷🏾*♂️. Might as well make it a memorable Christmas 😂

Spoil yourself :h:
Spoil yourself :h:

I have dw.

Merry Xmas to you!

Original post by Reality Check

:lolwut:

Agree with Diddy - pony tail buttplugs are a unisex pressie. Treat yourself. :moon:

Quick Reply

Latest