The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by varshb
Congratulations everybody! Are you all home applicants?? Has any international heard back yet?

I'm a home applicant. I'm not sure if they've started handing out international ones though
Original post by 451eo451
Congrats guys!! Did it come through track or email?

Thank you and email!
Has anyone not heard anything yet?
Original post by k8clar
Has anyone not heard anything yet?

Me! So stressful 😩
Reply 44
Got mine too! - 16th Jan
Just got one too for the 15th of January! I’m applying from Ireland
Got one for 16th jan too 😁
Reply 47
Son got one for 16th jan. home applicant!
Reply 48
Just to reassure those who haven’t heard yet. In my experience QUB will send out another batch of invites just before the Christmas break for the January interview dates. There will be a date in March too I think and those invites might come out after the Jan interviews.
I can’t be absolutely sure of that last bit but I think that is what happened 2 years ago.
So, don’t be too concerned if you haven’t heard today.
Original post by nfhc
Just to reassure those who haven’t heard yet. In my experience QUB will send out another batch of invites just before the Christmas break for the January interview dates. There will be a date in March too I think and those invites might come out after the Jan interviews.
I can’t be absolutely sure of that last bit but I think that is what happened 2 years ago.
So, don’t be too concerned if you haven’t heard today.

thank you- this is what I needed to hear
Are you allowed to ask them if you can change your interview date as I’ve got a Cardiff interview the day before
did anyone receive a rejection?
Original post by emmastuller
did anyone receive a rejection?

Have they given any yet?
Original post by k8clar
Have they given any yet?

no idea, im just curious
Reply 54
Yeah I got mine around 2 weeks ago
Reply 55
anyone know what the chances r for applicants who r being interviewed to get a offer? Also to make a decision, is UCAT, SJT score, or PS looked at or is it purely what u do at the Interview?
Original post by ellaitsede
Just got one too for the 15th of January! I’m applying from Ireland

I got 15th of jan too !
Reply 57
Original post by DK :)
anyone know what the chances r for applicants who r being interviewed to get a offer? Also to make a decision, is UCAT, SJT score, or PS looked at or is it purely what u do at the Interview?

I know that after interview it's purely based on that not anything else but I can't find their stats about how many get interviewed compared to get an offer
Original post by CatLover26
Are you allowed to ask them if you can change your interview date as I’ve got a Cardiff interview the day before

There should be an email you can contact to reschedule your interview
Original post by coconut_flamingo
I got 15th of jan too !

Woohoo congrats !

Latest

Trending

Trending