The Student Room Group

Alevel english literature essay help

can someone send me sample essays so that i can compare it with my own work and see where i can improve myself?

also are there any tips for securing 20+ marks out of 25 for cie literature essay questions
help plz
Original post by anaveragetoad
can someone send me sample essays so that i can compare it with my own work and see where i can improve myself?

also are there any tips for securing 20+ marks out of 25 for cie literature essay questions

Looking for the same, all of my other teachers seem to be able to explain how to write that subject's essay.
please help :frown:
my teacher doesnt give a proper answer to what we should write or not
Yup, haven't been able to find relevant exemplar essays either. ;(
Original post by jamiejeff425
Yup, haven't been able to find relevant exemplar essays either. ;(

all my teacher keeps doing is marking my essays with no proper critique as to how to improve my essays. i didn't take literature in gcse so it's a huge burden on me :frown:
Yepppp, I received a D and simply get "other ideas to include and revise" and "found this hard to follow" but no explanation as to why I'm achieving a D. Found this if it helps you - https://www.ed.ac.uk/files/imports/fileManager/English%20Literature%20Writing%20Guide%20final.pdf
Don`t know if it would be helpful, but I found some good English literature paper examples :smile: And there`s a ton of youtube videos, that can also help, you can search them easily :smile:
Original post by Amyyy_Travaler
Don`t know if it would be helpful, but I found some good English literature paper examples :smile: And there`s a ton of youtube videos, that can also help, you can search them easily :smile:

thank you so much <3

Quick Reply

Latest