The Student Room Group

EU Migrant Worker

Hello,
I have applied for finance as a EU Migrant worker, but I am facing trouble with the evidence. Since its been really exausting to provide all the evidence they require I decided that i'll try and send one more time what they ask for.
However, my concer is the tuition fee loan as I think i could give up on the maintanance loan. Because my university sent me an email that stats that if my finance is not approved by Christmas i'll have to pay for it. So the question is, can student finance approve the tuition fee loan without the maintanance loan being approved? And obviously it will not be approved by christmas, and i am stressing out what happens then? Will i really have to pay for it and how?
Original post by Ecaterinna
Hello,
I have applied for finance as a EU Migrant worker, but I am facing trouble with the evidence. Since its been really exausting to provide all the evidence they require I decided that i'll try and send one more time what they ask for.
However, my concer is the tuition fee loan as I think i could give up on the maintanance loan. Because my university sent me an email that stats that if my finance is not approved by Christmas i'll have to pay for it. So the question is, can student finance approve the tuition fee loan without the maintanance loan being approved? And obviously it will not be approved by christmas, and i am stressing out what happens then? Will i really have to pay for it and how?

Hello Ecatarinna,

We normally can’t approve your tuition fee without the maintenance support as both of these are linked to your migrant worker eligibility. The only exception is if you applied as an EU student previously; then the EU application would be active and the tuition fees paid while we wait for your migrant worker application to be approved.

Thanks, Erin N.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending