The Student Room Group

What is the game that you've spent most time in and how long

Scroll to see replies

probably gta v tbh, rolling around in insurgents with my mates raping the whole lobby lol
1350 hours on Dota Underlords (mobile game on techbigs)
In my whole life?

Probably Counter Strike Source... I played hours and hours of that with my friends when I was a teenager.

Half life 1, Unreal tournament, Pokemon yellow, Super smash bros N64, Fifa (probably 2001-3 or so) were also games we played a lot back then.

In the last year, apart from the outer worlds, I've only been playing games on Switch. My most played are:
Smash bros - 74h
Zelda - 48h
Fifa 2019 - 42h
Fire emblem - 35h
Pokemon sword - 22h
Mario odesey - 15h

After that everything else is less than 10.

A fair bit of that is when I'm travelling. I have 20 hour journeys from the Uk to China, and in the summer quite a few 10/20 hour train rides through China. The only two games I really played a lot at home were the new pokemon game, and Smash bros back when I was in the UK in january with friends/family.
Reply 63
Original post by Discrepancy
Sims 3 - 4 hours or more

Is that it? lol
I have spent 157680 hours playing the game of life. I have yet to win...
Love nikki. An anime style dressing up game that has stories but boy the dresses are so cute!! Been playing fir over 3 years and DragonVale too!!! First app I downloaded when I was 8. It was the most exciting ting
The uncharted franchise. To give you an idea i hae never bought a non-uncharted game since Uncharted 2 hit the stores (2008-09). Played the MP forever until the game ran out of players. Hoped into Uncharted 3 and played my last team deathmatch on the 3rd of september. That was the day Naughty Dog decided to kill the multiplayer so since then I haven't played the uncharted 3....

Last month i bought a PS4 with Uncharted 4 so i have that going... but uncharted 3 was something else. I play it in my dreams someday to re-live the experience. It's great and I'll have to live like that.
i waste my life on rhythm games, deemo, cytus, bandori..you name it 😔 pretty sure i’ve clocked over 500 on each of those 😂
Battlefield 1 - 690 hours actual game time (1100 according to the Xbox app).
Original post by ANM775
Is that it? lol

In total 300 hours for 2 years

PS: this comment was 2 months ago why bump? Lol
(edited 4 years ago)
I’ve got about 180 hours on Civilisation 5, which is nothing compared to my friends 😅
Idk 20 hours playin infamous?
Original post by itscourtchicks

That is over 18 years, that must be a very interesting game you are playing. And what do you do to win it?

Same lol
Table tennis... can now wow most of the kids at youth club by returning a shot after it has gone past me. Sort of catch it from behind my back as they walk away... wtf? How long? About 50 yrs practice. Trick is to still know where the ball is even when you can't see it!
(edited 4 years ago)
Halo 1,2 and 3 would be hundreds of hours. Simpsons hit and run. Call of Duty hundreds of hours. Fifa's. Skyrim. Minecraft. Fortnite season 2/3.
Reply 76
Original post by Discrepancy
In total 300 hours for 2 years

PS: this comment was 2 months ago why bump? Lol

I didn't bump the thread. someone replied to it a few hours before me
Original post by Kallisto
That is over 18 years, that must be a very interesting game you are playing. And what do you do to win it?

Not a clue, have yet to figure that out.
Not a clue, have yet to figure that out.

Same here!

but the best of this game is you can determine and influence your story by your own. :yes:
not including MMORPGs probably Rome II Total War at about 400 hours, although now MCC is on PC I'm sure that will take the title soon, already had ~40 hours on Xbox and have already racked up another 40 on PC.

If we are including MMORPGs then there's little chance of MCC taking over given ~15,000 hours of Runescape with most time on MCC (and pretty much anything else) also being spent AFKing something on RS

Quick Reply

Latest