The Student Room Group

How to prep for European Medical Entrance Examinations?

I am a non-EU/non-ALevel student on a gap year. I'll be writing the entrance exams for Universities like Charles (First Faculty), Masaryk, etc in April/May 2020. I have all the resources mentioned on the uni websites, but the topics are vaguely mentioned. Can someone guide me on how to prepare for these exams effectively? Is there any online course to prepare for all these exams? I cannot use Medical Doorway's prep course, because I'm not registered with them. Thanks for your help!
I am applying for next year but will be sitting the medical doorway exams so will bemusing their prep programme. Why not just register with them to sit the exams?
Original post by aslandollar2001
I am a non-EU/non-ALevel student on a gap year. I'll be writing the entrance exams for Universities like Charles (First Faculty), Masaryk, etc in April/May 2020. I have all the resources mentioned on the uni websites, but the topics are vaguely mentioned. Can someone guide me on how to prepare for these exams effectively? Is there any online course to prepare for all these exams? I cannot use Medical Doorway's prep course, because I'm not registered with them. Thanks for your help!
Reply 2
Hi

If you drop me a PM I have some resources specifically tailored for czech unis, in particular masaryk, which should be helpful

The resource follows the syllabus for the entrance exam closely

Original post by aslandollar2001
Hi! If you don't mind, could you send me the resources as well?
could you send me to aswell
Reply 5
Original post by marwaaumar
Hi! If you don't mind, could you send me the resources as well?

PM 🙂
Reply 6
Original post by Abdallah050
could you send me to aswell

PM 🙂
hi, just made an account for this lol could you send me too please
Original post by YoloMed
Hi

If you drop me a PM I have some resources specifically tailored for czech unis, in particular masaryk, which should be helpful

hi, could you send me too please !
Reply 9
Hi, did you ever get the resources from him?
Original post by YoloMed
Hi

Hello. Please could I have the resources as well
Hi, I'm an international student from Nigeria. Is anyone interested in creating a group chat like on Instagram or something? So we can get to know our future classmates hopefully or just ask questions and share information in General.
PM me if you are!
Original post by YoloMed
Hi

Hi, I know this post is from a year ago, but I hope you read this...:smile:

If you don't mind, could you send me the resource as well?
As I'm a non-EU student It's not possible to purchase the course that is on medical doorway.
Original post by YoloMed
Hi

hello , could you please send e the resources as well, it would be of great help as this is the second time i will be taking the exam after failing the first time. please do me a favor here.
Hey, can I have the resource as well please

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending