The Student Room Group

BT apprenticeship

Hi I have been selected for the video interview stage for the software development BT apprenticeship. Can someone help me out and tell what kind of questions I am likely to face in the interview. Any help will be much appreciated !!!!!
do you still need help? I did one a couple weeks ago, PM me if you need help as im not to sure if youve already taken it now. no point in me making a massive post about it if youve already done it
Original post by Gent2324
do you still need help? I did one a couple weeks ago, PM me if you need help as im not to sure if youve already taken it now. no point in me making a massive post about it if youve already done it

Was it strength based or motivation/competence based?
Original post by Natalie Munonye
Was it strength based or motivation/competence based?

both
both

Thx! Could you give me some tips? Do I have to do a lot of research on the company?
Original post by Natalie Munonye
Thx! Could you give me some tips? Do I have to do a lot of research on the company?

yes you need to know about BT's values, you get 2 attempts to record it but if your second one is bad you still have to choose it, you cant choose the 1st unless you dont do a second recording. apart from learning bt's values the rest of it is competency based
yes you need to know about BT's values, you get 2 attempts to record it but if your second one is bad you still have to choose it, you cant choose the 1st unless you dont do a second recording. apart from learning bt's values the rest of it is competency based

Thank you 👌🏾

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending