The Student Room Group

Should I break up with my bf because he went online WhatsApp before texting me?

I’m so upset. He woke up late but went online WhatsApp before texting me and accepted someone’s follow request and followed them back before texting me. So I text him and he said hey sorry just woke up’ but why didn’t he text ME before doing these other things?? Does it mean he doesn’t like me anymore??

Scroll to see replies

this is the reason i enjoy being single
Reply 2
Original post by Lightskinbrudda
this is the reason i enjoy being single

Honestly I want to be single to. I deserve someone who texts me before he does anything else. It’s rude
LOL omg. You are way too immature to be in a relationship. Yikes. No, do not break up with him over this :rofl:
Original post by anonymous
honestly i want to be single to. I deserve someone who texts me before he does anything else. It’s rude

loooooooooool
Reply 5
Original post by MrMusician95
LOL omg. You are way too immature to be in a relationship. Yikes. No, do not break up with him over this :rofl:

Yes but if you had a gf/ bf- wouldn’t you want them to text you a soon as they wake up to show that you’re the first person they’re thinking about?? Clearly I am not a priority
Break up with him, it's best for both of you :rofl:
Original post by Anonymous
Yes but if you had a gf/ bf- wouldn’t you want them to text you a soon as they wake up to show that you’re the first person they’re thinking about?? Clearly I am not a priority

Yikes
hiya,
i wouldn't sweat it so much if your bf accepted someone's follow request before texting you. just because he did this doesn't mean you're not a priority to him! who knows, the friend request may have just been the first thing he saw when he woke up before he texted you! i know it's hard when you want to talk to someone and they aren't exactly co-operating with your schedule, but i'm sure there were no bad intentions in what he did. if it's getting you down at all, talk to him separately about it and just say you feel a little bit hard done by, and if he's any good for you or a good bf full stop, he'll listen to you and make sure he pays more attention to what you want as well as what he wants.
hope this helps!
You sound far too young and immature to be in a relationship
I normally refrain from making an assumption that a poster's a troll based off a few lines, but I'm making an exception here. TROLL!
You are either 12 or very immature if you think this is something to break up over.
Original post by Anonymous

No. I don't have this kind of idealised fantasy relationship so am completely able to accept that my partner's whole being does not solely revolve around myself. You're obviously quite young so have a lot of time to figure out how exactly relationships work - I wouldn't worry too much.
Original post by bones-mccoy

PRSOM
Yikes XDD
Oh to be young again :rofl:
No. I don't have this kind of idealised fantasy relationship so am completely able to accept that my partner's whole being does not solely revolve around myself. You're obviously quite young so have a lot of time to figure out how exactly relationships work - I wouldn't worry too much.

Lol I am 21
ffs...

Yes, he most certainly is immature...
He deserves better than you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending