The Student Room Group

study buddy

doing psychology, sociology and english in A-Levels and feel like I'll get more done and work better with someone
what spec do you do for sociology? how are you finding psychology & sociology?
Reply 2
Original post by gluttonyyy
what spec do you do for sociology? how are you finding psychology & sociology?

I'm doing AQA for both, tbh for psychology I'm doing quite good but sociology is not my best subject
Original post by td6299
I'm doing AQA for both, tbh for psychology I'm doing quite good but sociology is not my best subject

Oh, I do wjec for sociology. And I'm finding sociology hard too especially revising, theres so much content. Psychologys still ok to an extent with the content.
Reply 4
Oh, I do wjec for sociology. And I'm finding sociology hard too especially revising, theres so much content. Psychologys still ok to an extent with the content.

what topics are you doing in wjec? are they quite similar to aqa?
Original post by td6299
what topics are you doing in wjec? are they quite similar to aqa?

I'm not sure about similarities but so far we've done core, families & households, education and are now on crime. yourself?
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 6
I'm not sure about similarities but so far we've done core, families & households, education and are now on crime. yourself?

we've done families and households, education, research methods, beliefs in society and now we're just about to start crime and deviance
Original post by td6299
we've done families and households, education, research methods, beliefs in society and now we're just about to start crime and deviance

oh aha I've done research methods too totally forgot about that one lol. I feel like family & education was alright, crime is just something else I'm really struggling right now, especially when it comes to exam practice. How do you revise for sociology?
Reply 8
oh aha I've done research methods too totally forgot about that one lol. I feel like family & education was alright, crime is just something else I'm really struggling right now, especially when it comes to exam practice. How do you revise for sociology?

I honestly don't know how to revise it tbh, in AS I made flashcards which I still use now but I also just revise the content from my notes and then try to do exam questions

Quick Reply

Latest