The Student Room Group

How do I become a hand model

I think I have nice hands

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
apply to one of em hand model agencies. just don't pay any 'deposits' and ****, if they ask you for money, they're a scam.
Original post by Ciel.
apply to one of em hand model agencies. just don't pay any 'deposits' and ****, if they ask you for money, they're a scam.

Done

Time to collect my cheque
Reply 3
Original post by IH8Studying
Done

Time to collect my cheque

go to bed beech, it's late
Original post by Ciel.
go to bed beech, it's late

Insomnia is a beech and i have work in 7 hours smh
I will recite my grande prayer and go to sleep! Thanks bich
Reply 5

i know th feeling. can't sleep. can't be bothered with valium tho. my cat ****ing bit me. my voice is gone. i'm a complete mess. i hate my life. and most men are ****ing pigs, can't even have a normal conversation with them, all they care about is my d size and my ass. sometimes i hate our community.
Original post by Ciel.
i know th feeling. can't sleep. can't be bothered with valium tho. my cat ****ing bit me. my voice is gone. i'm a complete mess. i hate my life. and most men are ****ing pigs, can't even have a normal conversation with them, all they care about is my d size and my ass. sometimes i hate our community.

Straight men are no better if that’s any consolation
Reply 7
Original post by YaliaV
Straight men are no better if that’s any consolation

yes, it sorta is. thanks hun.
Apply to modelling agencies

I find sitting in a dimly lit room with no TV, computer, or phone helps me switch my mind off. Electronics are insomnia's best friends.
Reply 10
ok i'm claiming this thread. it's mine now.
i need to pull myself together. i don't need random guys to console me, to hell with them. i feel bad for yelling at my bf earlier. : ( also i should prob stop drinking wine can't be good for my poor throat
Reply 11
i really don't wanna see a doctor. i hate them. i wish he'd stop pressuring me, no means, no. it's defo just a really bad cold. my brain refuses to sleep without benzos, it's crazy
Reply 12
too many stairs. sofa it is. theres some weird **** on yt btw be warned
Original post by Ciel.

Yikes sorry I went to sleep. You lost your voice forreal? From what? Sorry sweetie. Yeah men can be trash sometimes but you have a boyfriend anyway that cares about you as a human being so keep him and don’t worry about anyone else. You’re not a mess btw. It’s not your fault you take Valium all the time. Continue working on your art projects and spending time with your lovely boyfriend

Original post by Appirition
I find sitting in a dimly lit room with no TV, computer, or phone helps me switch my mind off. Electronics are insomnia's best friends.

I need my alarm though or I won’t wake up in time for work
Original post by Ciel.
ok i'm claiming this thread. it's mine now.
i need to pull myself together. i don't need random guys to console me, to hell with them. i feel bad for yelling at my bf earlier. : ( also i should prob stop drinking wine can't be good for my poor throat

Not to be a buzzkill but you may as well create your own thread cause they may see this and report you for derailing. U know I have my own blog and it helps to get things off ur chest

Stop drinking periodt
Reply 16
Yikes sorry I went to sleep. You lost your voice forreal? From what? Sorry sweetie. Yeah men can be trash sometimes but you have a boyfriend anyway that cares about you as a human being so keep him and don’t worry about anyone else. You’re not a mess btw. It’s not your fault you take Valium all the time. Continue working on your art projects and spending time with your lovely boyfriend

I need my alarm though or I won’t wake up in time for work

idk, some kind of flu, i guess. i'm sure i'll get it back eventually.
oh, i know what you mean but he's just not enough sometimes.. im a pretty social person, when i'm not in a bad mood.
Not to be a buzzkill but you may as well create your own thread cause they may see this and report you for derailing. U know I have my own blog and it helps to get things off ur chest

Stop drinking periodt

lol, i know sorry. had too much to drink last night.
Original post by Ciel.
idk, some kind of flu, i guess. i'm sure i'll get it back eventually.
oh, i know what you mean but he's just not enough sometimes.. im a pretty social person, when i'm not in a bad mood.

lol, i know sorry. had too much to drink last night.

Then break up with him yes he’s a keeper n a that but find someone who can look after you and is ur style
Reply 18
Then break up with him yes he’s a keeper n a that but find someone who can look after you and is ur style

i'm seriously tempted to right now. we had another fight this morning. i don't want to see a goddamn doctor, and he's trying to force me to (he's booked a stupid home visit, waste of money!) i'm beyond mad. i'm not freaking dying yet. paranoid *******.
Original post by Ciel.
i'm seriously tempted to right now. we had another fight this morning. i don't want to see a goddamn doctor, and he's trying to force me to (he's booked a stupid home visit, waste of money!) i'm beyond mad. i'm not freaking dying yet. paranoid *******.

Wait what. Why is he calling a doctor ? I actually wonder what ur bf does for a living to be able to afford a home visit

Quick Reply

Latest