The Student Room Group

Non-cognate Real Estate Grad schemes

Has anyone heard back from Non-cognate Real Estate Grad schemes yet? I've been applying to a few but have only heard back from CBRE so far!
i got a video interview to do for CBRE financial analyst
Original post by SadioMane10
i got a video interview to do for CBRE financial analyst

Same, had the video interview but haven't heard anything since. Hope to hear soon
Original post by gradschemesearch
Same, had the video interview but haven't heard anything since. Hope to hear soon

How was your VI? the questions weren’t too bad but I definitely waffled on a couple lol
I definitely think the practice round went better which is annoying but it must take them so long to watch everyone’s. Hopefully we will hear back soon
Reply 5
What type of questions came up? If you don't mind me asking
Original post by GuguN
What type of questions came up? If you don't mind me asking

Just competency questions - why cbre, why role, and one was to do on a deal that cbre that you’re most proud of so research
Reply 7
Just competency questions - why cbre, why role, and one was to do on a deal that cbre that you’re most proud of so research

Ah okay, so pretty much the usual like a normal interview, I've never done a VI before lol so I'm a lil anxious of what to expect. Do you literally mean a deal I'm proud of or a deal I find interesting? Thanks for responding and goodluck to you!
Original post by GuguN
Ah okay, so pretty much the usual like a normal interview, I've never done a VI before lol so I'm a lil anxious of what to expect. Do you literally mean a deal I'm proud of or a deal I find interesting? Thanks for responding and goodluck to you!

Both are similar questions but I think it was deal I find most interesting. How was it?
Mine was a deal I found most interesting, I thought we would have heard by now...
Reply 10
Both are similar questions but I think it was deal I find most interesting. How was it?

It wasn't bad actually. The question was whats a major deal that I find most interesting. I think I waffled a bit lol but got through to the assessment day, hope you did too
Original post by GuguN
It wasn't bad actually. The question was whats a major deal that I find most interesting. I think I waffled a bit lol but got through to the assessment day, hope you did too

well done! I did my VI on the 4th December and still havent heard back so idk if I'll get an assessment centre...
As a disclaimer CBRE can be quite slow with replies in comparison to other firms, but they should get back to people by the beginning of Feb (someone who applied last year).

Also, if anyone is interested - I'm hosting a property networking event for students in conjunction with property graduate recruitment company, Gradfeed.

It would be a great way to meet current graduates and professionals already in the industry and get to know more about their roles, it's free to attend.

http://thelandcollective.com/event/propcon-winter-social
Reply 13
Can anyone help me understand the difference between the commercial scheme and the financial analyst scheme? They both seem to cover the same things. Under what circumstances is one better than the other? Thanks in advance.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending