Original post by yeetttttttt
title explains itself
two 9s
four 8s
two 7s
and two 6s

They are above average and a fantastic set of results :smile:
They are more then average (I would personally say) :smile:
I’d say above average. They’re really good. Well done!
No , they are above average
title explains itself
two 9s
four 8s
two 7s
and two 6s

You're not helping that stereotype about TSR users...
Absolutely atrocious
necro, but anyway, the national average used to be mostly Cs and a few Bs, so the average in the new grading system is probably a mix of 4s and 5s. Obviously above average in that sense. Perhaps below average when being compared to particular subsets of the population. (any time when your results are being meaningfully compared to other people's, it probably won't be against the national average) Ultimately - you should be pretty happy, they are a solid set of results.
Hi,

Are you personally happy with those grades? If so, then greatvwell done; that’s all that matters at the end of the day.
Original post by Hazelly
Hi,

Are you personally happy with those grades? If so, then greatvwell done; that’s all that matters at the end of the day.

Exactly :smile:
You tried your best, that’s all you can do ultimately?
Above average
title explains itself
two 9s
four 8s
two 7s
and two 6s

Nah you are just too much of a arrogant being
Why can’t you study medicine? What a levels are you doing?

- I don’t want to defer from the OP, please make a thread and tag me, or private message and we can chat.
I'm not really too familiar with medicine but I'm pretty sure for (quite?) a few medical schools GCSEs play a fair part in the admissions process, so they may or may not debar you from applying to certain universities. (or make your application uncompetitive/disadvantaged) What exactly is required by each school I'm unsure, so I'd advise that you do your own research into this.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 15
title explains itself
two 9s
four 8s
two 7s
and two 6s

Nope shocking pls try harder
title explains itself
two 9s
four 8s
two 7s
and two 6s

Is man really asking this?:giggle::poke:
It depends. They are probably average for medicine applicants.
They are well above average in general, and would by viewed as exceptional in some areas of the country.

Quick Reply

Latest