The Student Room Group

What’s your usual bed time?

I have to wakeup at 6 to get to work and its a massive struggle. I usually get in bed at 10PM but realistically I’m on my phone until 11.30PM then might drift off about 12AM giving me 6hrs of sleep but its just not enough. Ideally I need 9-10hrs to feel good.

Scroll to see replies

It’s pretty bad lately. I’ll sleep for three hours then get up super early for the day 😭😭
9/10pm for 5 am.
Reply 3
Original post by Obolinda
9/10pm for 5 am.

I get up at 7 and I’m tired going to bed at 10:30! How do you cope?
Reply 4
2:00 a.m.
Same I need about 9-10 hours, and recently I've been trying to go to bed at more sensible times (at least before midnight).
Yup I know its the solution but its so hard!
Original post by maven2k
2:00 a.m.

Ahhh the life of the unemployed
1am normally, still have to be at work for 9:30am.
Original post by ThuggerThugger
Ahhh the life of the unemployed

i go to bed around 2am on average and i wake up at 7:15 for work...
I play a mobile game that I am dedicated to
1-3am
Usually sleep by 1am. And wake up at 7:00am (5am if I have 9am uni start 😭😭😭)
Original post by OR321
Usually sleep by 1am. And wake up at 7:00am (5am if I have 9am uni start 😭😭😭)

Why 5am?? :eek:
Everyday is different 😴
Original post by I AM GROOT 1
Why 5am?? :eek:

Coz I need Atleast an hour to get ready, shower etc. Then I get a train to uni at around 8:30 but it takes me half an hour in a car just to get to the train station ffs. And I give myself an extra hour just to take my time 😂😂
9-11pm depending on how tired I am and what I'm engrossed in.

I have to get up anywhere between 5:15-6 (changes depending on the day) due to having to coordinate bathroom times with someone whose shifts are less consistent than mine and who enjoys watching YouTube videos on the toilet while he wakes up (hence taking 45 mins whereas I, as a woman, am in and out in 10-15 minutes!). :rofl: Tomorrow we've agreed I'm up at 5:15 and he's up at 5:45. I start work at 8:30 and have a meeting at 9 so at least I'm going to be wide awake. :lol:

For the record this is not gjd before anyone thinks I'm exposing another user! :tongue:
He's the parent! :lol:
I like this point of view.
I tend to go to bed at about 10pm, and get up at about 6am.

Quick Reply

Latest