The Student Room Group

GCSE Wjec Eduqas 2019 Poetry

Can anyone hazard a guess for me what this years poem will be, from the anthology?
it's unseen isn't it? Unless you're talking about the coursework which you do the poems in class
Reply 2
yea im asking about the ones we do in class
Original post by mpaprika
it's unseen isn't it? Unless you're talking about the coursework which you do the poems in class
Original post by ElGriffo
yea im asking about the ones we do in class

then you'll have to ask your teacher. I did welsh landscape and this myddfai farm last year so I'm not sure if it's the same
Reply 4
my teacher doesn't know either, it was mametz wood last year so it cant be war again this year
Original post by mpaprika
then you'll have to ask your teacher. I did welsh landscape and this myddfai farm last year so I'm not sure if it's the same
Original post by ElGriffo
Can anyone hazard a guess for me what this years poem will be, from the anthology?

My teacher said love came up in 2017 and last year (2018) was war
so this year might be nature (most probablly) not 100% sure!!
BUT GO THROUGH ALL POEMS YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT MIGHT COME UP but yh. im gong to begin with nature then like power/ ppl and go round till begging
war was last year and love was 2017 so none of them maybe something to do with time, like ozymandias? Not sure tho
Reply 7
thank you
Original post by userofusername
war was last year and love was 2017 so none of them maybe something to do with time, like ozymandias? Not sure tho
Original post by userofusername

I REALLY hope ozymadias comes. I like that one
Reply 9
yea, I prefer afternoons. I swear if 'as imperceptibly as grief' is the poem im actually gonna kms
Original post by 4 NEED HELP GSCE
I REALLY hope ozymadias comes. I like that one
I feel like an idiot.. didn’t even know a wife in London... gotta work harder on component 2
OMGG SAMEE I HATEDD ITT wass soo unpredictablee litreally no1 expectedd datt in our class
every1 was soo stuck on nture or powern ppl
Original post by ma99ter78681
I feel like an idiot.. didn’t even know a wife in London... gotta work harder on component 2
(edited 4 years ago)
Yehh ik I hadn’t even revised that poem..I didn’t even think that was going to come up as I think it’s about war. And last years was war.. I thought I could only b places nature and change. 🤦*♂️😥😭😭
Original post by 4 NEED HELP GSCE
OMGG SAMEE I HATEDD ITT wass soo unpredictablee litreally no1 expectedd datt in our class
every1 was soo stuck on nture or powern ppl
Yehh ik I hadn’t even revised that poem..I didn’t even think that was going to come up as I think it’s about war. And last years was war.. I thought I could only b places nature and change. 🤦*♂️😥😭😭

Same here what did you guys compare it to?
Original post by PyroVulpese
Same here what did you guys compare it to?

i did it to as imperceptibly as grief

Could you please tell me the theme if you remmeber i want to do a practice essay on it please
Do you know what came up last year (2019)
Reply 17
Original post by Calm as you like
Do you know what came up last year (2019)

if you look at the previous thread posts, it looks like it was 'a wife in london' and maybe mametz wood. tbh I cant remember sorry

Quick Reply

Latest