The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Warwick law applicants 2020

Hi everyone, just making a chat for people applying for law at Warwick this year. Start with Name, where else you’ve applied, Subjects, why Warwick, perhaps grades if you’d like.
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Hey my name’s Amira and I’ve applied to Warwick for Law (2020 entry) I’m predicted AAA and i study Biology Business and Psychology. I’ve also applied to Oxford, Cardiff, Manchester, and Leeds
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Original post by amiraalhendi
Hey my name’s Amira and I’ve applied to Warwick for Law (2020 entry) I’m predicted AAA and i study Biology Business and Psychology. I’ve also applied to Oxford, Cardiff, Manchester, and Leeds

Got an offer yet?
Has anyone got an offer ? x
I’m going to apply too! I’m very close to sending off my application, my predicted grades are aab but I reckon I can get aaa, I’m eligible for contextual offers though so I should be alright to get an offer, I’m also applying to bristol (contextual offer = aab), Nottingham, Liverpool and Nottingham Trent :smile:
Original post by priestxnatasha
I’m going to apply too! I’m very close to sending off my application, my predicted grades are aab but I reckon I can get aaa, I’m eligible for contextual offers though so I should be alright to get an offer, I’m also applying to bristol (contextual offer = aab), Nottingham, Liverpool and Nottingham Trent :smile:

Did u do the LNAT ? Xxxx how did u find it if u have / how u preparing
Has anyone got an interview from Oxford and/or an offer from Warwick?
Yeah I’ve got an interview and a Warwick offer.
Original post by ArchieHunt
Yeah I’ve got an interview and a Warwick offer.

Same! Interview for which college?
Original post by abbie_laurenx
Same! Interview for which college?

Oriel college wbu?
Oriel college wbu?

Omg same! Are you on Instagram? I have a group chat with two others who are interviewing at Oriel for law as well.
Original post by abbie_laurenx
Omg same! Are you on Instagram? I have a group chat with two others who are interviewing at Oriel for law as well.

Yeah my Instagram is Archie_hunt
Yeah my Instagram is Archie_hunt

Added you to the group and requested you :smile:
Original post by Atinuke24
Did u do the LNAT ? Xxxx how did u find it if u have / how u preparing

Yeah I’m going to do the lnat but it’s on the 12th December, I’m so scared because I haven’t really done anything for it :/ Im going to start doing tests and practice my essay technique though, what about you? X
Yeah I’m going to do the lnat but it’s on the 12th December, I’m so scared because I haven’t really done anything for it :/ Im going to start doing tests and practice my essay technique though, what about you? X

Mines a bit of a sticky situation. None of the unis I applied for to do law require the LNAT, I’m hoping to get one of the unis through clearing or adjustment so at least I’d have the LNAT to give to them :smile: I’m thinking maybe Nottingham/ Bristol what about you? :smile: also get the bjf textbook on amazon for LNAT it’s quite helpful so far The Ultimate LNAT Collection: 3 Books In One, 600 Practice Questions & Solutions, Includes 4 Mock Papers, Detailed Essay Plans, 2019 Edition, Law National Aptitude Test, UniAdmissions
Mines a bit of a sticky situation. None of the unis I applied for to do law require the LNAT, I’m hoping to get one of the unis through clearing or adjustment so at least I’d have the LNAT to give to them :smile: I’m thinking maybe Nottingham/ Bristol what about you? :smile: also get the bjf textbook on amazon for LNAT it’s quite helpful so far The Ultimate LNAT Collection: 3 Books In One, 600 Practice Questions & Solutions, Includes 4 Mock Papers, Detailed Essay Plans, 2019 Edition, Law National Aptitude Test, UniAdmissions

Thank you!! Do you think it’s still worth getting it with only a week left :/ which unis have you applied to? And Nottingham is my number one choice I really did love it there! Bristol has amazing career prospects so I’d definitely consider there too, do you know if they will definitely be in clearing? How long have you been prepping for lnat so far x
Thank you!! Do you think it’s still worth getting it with only a week left :/ which unis have you applied to? And Nottingham is my number one choice I really did love it there! Bristol has amazing career prospects so I’d definitely consider there too, do you know if they will definitely be in clearing? How long have you been prepping for lnat so far x

One week left for what ? 😨 it’s not for certain but they may have spaces and they’ll require exam results
One week left for what ? 😨 it’s not for certain but they may have spaces and they’ll require exam results

One week for revision using the lnat books x
One week for revision using the lnat books x

Oh how comes ?
I am Emily, currently studying History, English literature and Sociology. Have been offered a conditional place for law and sociology 4 year degree at Warwick for 2020, but in the process of trying to change it to 3 year LLB at Warwick. Fingers crossed as I really like Warwick but not sure they will change my offer at this stage. My predictions are AAB but I am pulling out all the stops to try for AAA which is the course requirement . EEEk!

Quick Reply

Latest