Or 'hey can i get ur snap'. Then ask about her subjects and stuff on there

Ok what's snap?
Original post by Burton Bridge
Ok what's snap?

snapchat
Original post by Lightskinbrudda
'Hey whats ur name' and talk about her subjects. Then ask for snap

snap in Yorkshire means food. Maybe she will think you are trying to steal her lunchbox.
neither of those are pickup lines, pickup lines are generally cheesy flirting, like "hey I lost my phone number can I borrow yours"
Original post by Oxford Mum
snap in Yorkshire means food. Maybe she will think you are trying to steal her lunchbox.

Lol and round here :biggrin:

Yo *****, gemi ya snap, by the way ping pins.

How did I do eh?
Original post by elllielewiss
snapchat

Cheers mate, I'm so old lol :facepalm:
As long as if she declines you don't pester her further, that's what is really annoying. If she doesn't want to give it to you right away, then be respectful.
Original post by Glaz
neither of those are pickup lines, pickup lines are generally cheesy flirting, like "hey I lost my phone number can I borrow yours"

If i said that to her she wouldnt ever talk to me again. Tbh shed just gjggle forced or not. Rather be upfront
Original post by karelina
As long as if she declines you don't pester her further, that's what is really annoying. If she doesn't want to give it to you right away, then be respectful.

Bruh ik. Ive got my eye on loads of girls if she says no it aint the end of the world
How about talking about whatever happens to be on your mind at the time.

For example, saying "There's this cool looking girl I'd like to introduce myself to. Can you give me advice on what I should say to her first?"... "So far I've come up with 'Hey whats ur name' and talk about her subjects. Then ask for snap Or 'hey can i get ur snap'. Then ask about her subjects and stuff on there. What do you think of them?"

Whatever advice she gives, you then go to the toilet or round the corner then go back to her with a smile on your face and use whatever lines she's given you.

That's just one example. At the end of the day it doesn't matter too much what you say. As long as you say it in a friendly positive lighthearted enthusiastic manner.
Original post by Glaz

That's a great pickup line, Glaz!
Lol and round here :biggrin:

Yo *****, gemi ya snap, by the way ping pins.

How did I do eh?

Ping pins? Are they some kind of hybrid penguins? Or am I just getting old?

They aren't pick up lines bud
Altho I would prefer the first one. Seems like you actually care and are interested in me and what i enjoy doing ✌🏻
Bruh ik. Ive got my eye on loads of girls if she says no it aint the end of the world

Spoken like a true philosopher
Original post by Dunnig Kruger
How about talking about whatever happens to be on your mind at the time.

For example, saying "There's this cool looking girl I'd like to introduce myself to. Can you give me advice on what I should say to her first?"... "So far I've come up with 'Hey whats ur name' and talk about her subjects. Then ask for snap Or 'hey can i get ur snap'. Then ask about her subjects and stuff on there. What do you think of them?"

Whatever advice she gives, you then go to the toilet or round the corner then go back to her with a smile on your face and use whatever lines she's given you.

That's just one example. At the end of the day it doesn't matter too much what you say. As long as you say it in a friendly positive lighthearted enthusiastic manner.

If I fancied a guy, he could read me the phone directory and I wouldn't care...

Sorry but you would have to come up with something better than that, if you were trying to impress me, only hyperthodically speaking of course.
Original post by Oxford Mum
Ping pins? Are they some kind of hybrid penguins? Or am I just getting old?

Lol!

Ping apparently means "nice" or "desirable" in slang of my lad and "pins" is Midlands slang for legs in mmm my generation.

If you are getting old, you are in good company with me :facepalm::biggrin:
Lol!

Ping apparently means "nice" or "desirable" in slang of my lad and "pins" is Midlands slang for legs in mmm my generation.

If you are getting old, you are in good company with me :facepalm::biggrin:

I am 56, probably one of the oldest on TSR!!
"You would look great as a lampshade so you could light up my life" :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending