The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

In 2020 I'm not sure if you have any questions or concerns please visit the plug-in settings to determine how attachments are handled.

:confused:
In 2020 I'm on computer there is no autocorrect :cute:
Original post by DiddyDecAlt
In 2020 I'm not sure if you have any questions or concerns please visit the plug-in settings to determine how attachments are handled.

:confused:

:undefined:lol :rofl:
Original post by Glaz
In 2020 I'm on computer there is no autocorrect :cute:

:undefined:eek4 :console:
In 2020 I'm not sure if you have any questions or concerns please visit the plug-in settings to determine how attachments are handled him to be a good idea to have a great day and I will be in the first place cos I am not sure if you have any questions or concerns please visit the plug-in settings to determine how attachments are handled him to be your best price for the meet and greet you in the first place cos I am not sure if you have any questions or concerns please visit the plug-in settings to determine how attachments are handled him to be a good idea to have a great day and I don't know if you have any questions or concerns please visit the plug-in settings to determine how attachments are handled
In 2020 I’m going to be able to get my stuff done for the first time in my life and I’ll probably be a bit more interested in the future.

Huh. I was hoping for something more nonsensical.
There is a plug-in settings conspiracy...

Original post by CoolCavy
In 2020 I'm not sure if you have any questions or concerns please visit the plug-in settings to determine how attachments are handled

Reply 8
In 2020 I’m going home now and I wanna go get some stuff done
(edited 4 years ago)
There is a plug-in settings conspiracy...

:rofl:

:hugs:
In 2020 the hospital was released from the surgery to a patient with that doctor in a clinic and she said that they had been able to help him.

Jeez I must talk about hospitals a lot 😂
In 2020, I’m going out for now and I will do a good thing about it haha
In 2020 I'm going to demand that it's not going to be an admin on the way back.
In 2020 there is no way for me to get a good night sleep and then I’ll tell ya what I gotta get to sleep😂😂😂
In 2020 I’m going on my own right to do decide to go home tomorrow then I’ll probably go get some stuff for y’all to get it tomorrow I gotta was a nice time.....
In 2020 I’m going to be a little bit late to get to the train station and get home from school
Reply 16
In 2020 I'm not going to be a good Christmas present for the rest of the people set up to the gym x

uhh
Original post by Airmed
In 2020 I'm not going to be a good Christmas present for the rest of the people set up to the gym x

uhh

wtf airmed :rofl:

also why does your autocorrect not feature "natalie", "dormer" or "natalie dormer"?
In 2020 I’m going to be able to afford the money and then I’ll probably be able to get to them and then I’ll probably go to the shop to pick them
In 2020 I’m not going crazy right away from now my life I wanna feel bad like I gotta is a good way for ya to do better so you don’t wanna know how to you feel better now you know how to feel sorry to say I wanna know how to you feel better so I’m glad you’re not gonna is it like a good thing you know how much you wanna have fun you know what you wanna feel sorry to say I love ya too but that’s why I don’t have to go watch the game I don’t want you anymore and you have no tears you have no one to feel like that you’re going crazy to be happy

Wow this is actually so deep😭
8D4539D3-06F6-4904-9BC0-96C86AB87B77.jpeg

Latest