The Student Room Group

Can I get into oxford?

Can I get into oxford? I only got A*A*A with an A in AS Further maths. All my course mates already do Materials Science at Oxford. I also only got a low distinction in Prelims. Plz help?
:troll2:
sorry you need 9A*s at A-Level for Oxford:frown:
No, you're not allowed
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Reality Check

PRSOM
Your grades and gems are far too low, I'm afraid. Maybe try the lower calibre Cambridge instead?
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Love it. Makes a welcome and refreshing change from the hairy, brown troll emoji.

Thank you. I"m glad someone picked up on that: the hairy brown troll is just so passé (someone will accuse me of racism now).
Reply 7

Raycism!
(someone will accuse me of racism now).

Original post by starsj87
Raycism!

Brilliant!!
Thank you. I"m glad someone picked up on that: the hairy brown troll is just so passé (someone will accuse me of racism now).

as a poc i can confirm that no sane poc would do that
Original post by starsj87
Raycism!

:laugh:
Original post by ZombieTheWolf
No, you're not allowed

It's too late. I walked in on the first day of term. Went straight to the president of my college and told them I was their man. They let me in on the spot. Later virgins.
Original post by Dankenstein
It's too late. I walked in on the first day of term. Went straight to the president of my college and told them I was their man. They let me in on the spot. Later virgins.

That's the fake Oxford University

Oh you're talking about Oxford Brookes.
Original post by ZombieTheWolf
That's the fake Oxford University

Cambridge is in a very different location to Oxford. As an Oxonian I think I am smart enough to tell when I am in a crime-infested knock-off oxford.
Original post by Euphoria101
Oh you're talking about Oxford Brookes.

That is slander and I will not tolerate it.
Cambridge is in a very different location to Oxford. As an Oxonian I think I am smart enough to tell when I am in a crime-infested knock-off oxford.

Cambridge has a lower crime rate than Oxford: https://www.thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk/crime-rates-in-university-cities-and-towns

Interestingly, Oxford Brookes has a lower crime rate than both - so it seems you were indeed referring to Oxford Brookes!
Original post by Palmyra
Cambridge has a lower crime rate than Oxford: https://www.thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk/crime-rates-in-university-cities-and-towns

Interestingly, Oxford Brookes has a lower crime rate than both - so it seems you were indeed referring to Oxford Brookes!

Oh, the data I had seen was from 2015. So I guess it is out of date. Still calling someone a Brookes student is a very low blow.
Oh, the data I had seen was from 2015. So I guess it is out of date. Still calling someone a Brookes student is a very low blow.

Out-of-date and out of touch... Upon reflection, you are certainly a better match for Oxford!
Original post by Palmyra
Out-of-date and out of touch... Upon reflection, you are certainly a better match for Oxford!

Ok boomer.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending