The Student Room Group

english literature paper 1 2019 AQA

what do you think of the question you guys got? I heard a lot of people where not that satisfied with the question, well for me i did merchant of venice and the was about romantic love...honestly...it wasn't the best question, neither the worst one but i was expecting a shylock question. I also had Dr jekyll and Mr hyde and the question in my opinion was great becasue I do so much about it
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
What was the Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde question?
Reply 2
I did Macbeth and Frankenstein. I honestly completely messed up Frankenstein - ran out of time and what I revised didn’t fit the question. I’m so worried about the grade boundaries
Original post by yleniasorrentino
what doy think of the question you guys got? I heard a lot of people not being that satisfied with the question, well for me i did merchant of venice and the question asked about romantic love...honestly...it wasn't the best question neither the worst one but i was expecting a shylock question.i also had Dr jekyyl and mr hyde and the question in my opinion was great becasue i could so much about it
how hyde is inhuman and a disturbing member of society
Original post by Tolgarda
loved it as well write alot on it, but i missed out a really good quote 'he snarled into a savge laugh'
what do you think of the question you guys got? I heard a lot of people where not that satisfied with the question, well for me i did merchant of venice and the was about romantic love...honestly...it wasn't the best question, neither the worst one but i was expecting a shylock question. I also had Dr jekyll and Mr hyde and the question in my opinion was great becasue I do so much about it
Original post by Tolgarda

for AQA GCSE it was how does Stevenson present Hyde as an unhuman like and disturbing character
Reply 6
Original post by Meganplatford
for AQA GCSE it was how does Stevenson present Hyde as an unhuman like and disturbing character

Fair enough lol.
Original post by Ge.L
I did Macbeth and Frankenstein. I honestly completely messed up Frankenstein - ran out of time and what I revised didn’t fit the question. I’m so worried about the grade boundaries

what was the frankenstein question again?
Reply 8
What was the merchant of venice question.
Original post by Meganplatford

What was the Romeo and Juliet question
Original post by 19dferrio
What was the Romeo and Juliet question

i think it was
how shakespere presents the relationship between romeo and juliet?
what was the question of macbeth and christmas carol

Do you remember the question? my mock is tomorrow and I don't know anything about it
Original post by dimitrakx
Do you remember the question? my mock is tomorrow and I don't know anything about it

LOOOOOOOOOOOL SAME my mock it tomo and im ****ting myself
What was the Jekyll and Hyde question?
Original post by Annnnnnnnnn
What was the Jekyll and Hyde question?

how hyde was inhuman and disturbing

do you know what the lord of the flies question was?
Reply 16
Original post by Russellster

does anyone please remember the macbeth question?
i think it's to do with how Macbeth is presented as violent, that's only what i saw on twitter though.
Reply 18
yh

Original post by MsA123786
what was the frankenstein question again?

what was frankenstein
Reply 19
Original post by Russellster

Was this AQA?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending