The Student Room Group

Is anyone here a big Street Fighter Fan and knows whole plot ?

Scroll to see replies

Acutally you made a Blanka mistake, he was a victim of a plane crash then he made his way back to civilisation years later on the back of a truck.

Also most of what you said is full on retcons.

And all is easily found on wikis's lol and Shin Akuma is just Akuma not holding back.

The Hadouken is from someones internal chi/ki focused into a energy sphere which is why it can drain someone, its better shown in the 2 V anime where Ryu learns it for the first time he collapses.

Now try and detail portions of the Ryu manga and I will be more impressed.
Original post by Ruhab Dabeer
I mentioned this already when I was talking about Guile. I will repeat again though. Charlie Nash is the teacher and best friend of Guile. So he taught Guile the moves. Remember SF Alpha took before SF2. Charlie Nash was killed by M.Bison storywise and Guile wants to avenge his death.

MORE PLZ

True, I can remember me now! Okay, can you tell me a bit of Mash's career at the military and why he joint? And could it be that Cammy was at the same time at the military with both before she entered shadaloo and Delta Red Agent later on?
Original post by Kallisto
True, I can remember me now! Okay, can you tell me a bit of Mash's career at the military and why he joint? And could it be that Cammy was at the same time at the military with both before she entered shadaloo and Delta Red Agent later on?

Cammy is a clone basically, made to host Bisons soul in the original translated version of SSF2 they altered the story for the West release to say they were lovers rather than she was a clone/host body.

Bison has a habit of inhabiting host bodies when his current ones die.
Original post by drbluebox
Acutally you made a Blanka mistake, he was a victim of a plane crash then he made his way back to civilisation years later on the back of a truck.

(...)

That would finally explain how he became a green wild beast he is. Thanks for that addition.

Also most of what you said is full on retcons.

And all is easily found on wikis's lol and Shin Akuma is just Akuma not holding back.

The Hadouken is from someones internal chi/ki focused into a energy sphere which is why it can drain someone, its better shown in the 2 V anime where Ryu learns it for the first time he collapses.

Now try and detail portions of the Ryu manga and I will be more impressed.

Well like I said I don't know much about Blanka
Well Shin Akuma is legit Akuma going full
Well yeh the Hadouken charging is what it is
And soz I don't read mangas on SF
I only know who each fighter is and stuff and not a manga nerd
Cammy is a clone basically, made to host Bisons soul in the original translated version of SSF2 they altered the story for the West release to say they were lovers rather than she was a clone/host body.

Bison has a habit of inhabiting host bodies when his current ones die.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLL I get what u mean when the West said that but yeh Cammy is meant to be Bison's Host and is one of his dolls
That would finally explain how he became a green wild beast he is. Thanks for that addition.

well I kinda said about the truck bit but yeh I didn't know much about Blanka
well I kinda said about the truck bit but yeh I didn't know much about Blanka

It is not over with questions!

Just out of curiosity: is Zangief a wrestler and what is his attitude to the Soviet Union?
It is not over with questions!

Just out of curiosity: is Zangief a wrestler and what is his attitude to the Soviet Union?

Yes Of course Zangief is a WRESTLER!. He wears short underweards so aint that a big clue and most of his moves are grapples. His attitude to the Soviet Union is that he is very patriotic and wants to bring honour to Mother Russia. He follows orders from the president of Russia and wants to impress the President to get his full support. He is pretty much Guile but Russian.

MORE PLZ
Yes Of course Zangief is a WRESTLER!. He wears short underweards so aint that a big clue and most of his moves are grapples. His attitude to the Soviet Union is that he is very patriotic and wants to bring honour to Mother Russia. He follows orders from the president of Russia and wants to impress the President to get his full support. He is pretty much Guile but Russian.

MORE PLZ

If you insist on...

Sakura's moves are so similar to Ryu that I have some question between those two:

1.) Is she a big fan of Ryu?
2.) Was she even taught by Ryu?
3.) Is she just fighting for to become a good fighter like her role model Ryu?
If you insist on...

Sakura's moves are so similar to Ryu that I have some question between those two:

It was stated she witnessed Ryu stop a mugger I think and then sought to emulate him out of admiration, She has fought Ryu once who went easy on her but did notice she had potential.

On a side note she was one of Dan Hibikis students but quickly realised how untalented he was.
It was stated she witnessed Ryu stop a mugger I think and then sought to emulate him out of admiration, She has fought Ryu once who went easy on her but did notice she had potential.

On a side note she was one of Dan Hibikis students but quickly realised how untalented he was.

In other words: she went her own way after fighting against Ryu.

Yeah it is a game series and realism is not obligatory, but after Sakura's look, she is a student, so I always wondered why it is so easily for her to leave the school in a compulsory school age to begin a career as a fighter.
If you insist on...

1) Yes
2) A little bit but by Dan Hibiki too
3) Yes

more plz
1) Yes
2) A little bit but by Dan Hibiki too
3) Yes

more plz

What I always would love to know: in Ken's ending sequence in the first Street Fighter games, it can be seen that he married a blonde beautiful young girl.

Question: how did Ken meet this girl if he was always busy with fighting?
What I always would love to know: in Ken's ending sequence in the first Street Fighter games, it can be seen that he married a blonde beautiful young girl.

Question: how did Ken meet this girl if he was always busy with fighting?

Yeah very good question. Good thing I know tho. Right after the events of SF Alpha 2 which is after SF1 Ken beats Ryu and Eliza was watching Ken fighting and was impressed by his skills. She wanted to be his boyfriend and Ken gladly accepted this. Then later they got married and Mel Masters the son of Ken and Eliza punched his dad in the gunnels so hard looooooooooool.

MORE
Yeah very good question. Good thing I know tho. Right after the events of SF Alpha 2 which is after SF1 Ken beats Ryu and Eliza was watching Ken fighting and was impressed by his skills. She wanted to be his boyfriend and Ken gladly accepted this. Then later they got married and Mel Masters the son of Ken and Eliza punched his dad in the gunnels so hard looooooooooool.

MORE

It is about a guy in Street Fighter who has hardly appearances, namely Guy! as far as I am informed he has his own arcade series, so I wonder why he appeared in Street Fighter Alpha 2. What was the sense? to promote a character by the help of Street Fighter?

On a side note Ken and Guile are brothers in law as their wives are sisters!

Know I wonder whether Guile and Ken found this out and ever known. Never thought they could be related to each other.

Yes very true
What's the framedata on Urien's Chariot Tackle in third strike?

Quick Reply

Latest