The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Birmingham City University (BCU) applicants chat thread 2020

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SweetLulita
The 25th of November? I sent mine before then and haven't heard back yet, if that makes you feel better. :') A couple of friends have been invited to BCU for interviews but my subject is academic and doesn't require one, not sure about yours? :smile: X

Just had my offer i applied on the 14th nov
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Hi I’m applied for primary education too on the 26th nov and haven’t heard anything, not worried yet tho just desperate to know either way lol
Original post by Vickylb1987
Hi I’m applied for primary education too on the 26th nov and haven’t heard anything, not worried yet tho just desperate to know either way lol

Hi, I applied the 29th November so not long after you!! I’m not nervous just more impatient because all of my other 4 interviews came through the day after I sent my application off!! Where else have you applied??
Just bcu and Newman and haven’t heard from either yet just acknowledging That I applied with them. Where else did you apply?
Original post by Llanitatw
Hi, I applied the 29th November so not long after you!! I’m not nervous just more impatient because all of my other 4 interviews came through the day after I sent my application off!! Where else have you applied??

I applied on 29 Nov same as you, feel really nervous now.
Just bcu and Newman and haven’t heard from either yet just acknowledging That I applied with them. Where else did you apply?

I have applied to BCU, Newman, Durham, Chester and Cardiff Metropolitan but I got my Newman Uni interview given to me the day after my application went off? Which age group did you apply for? I was 5-11 so if you’re younger then that could be the reason why?
(edited 4 years ago)
mine took about 3 weeks so i wouldnt worry
Original post by zadilebwc
I applied on 29 Nov same as you, feel really nervous now.

Hi Zadilebwc,

We understand it can be nerve wracking waiting to hear back from your choices, but try not to panic! Some universities just take a little longer to make decisions on applications than others. It's totally normal! Be patient and good luck! :h:

Hope this helps!

Chloe - BCU Team
Original post by Birmingham City University
Hi Zadilebwc,

We understand it can be nerve wracking waiting to hear back from your choices, but try not to panic! Some universities just take a little longer to make decisions on applications than others. It's totally normal! Be patient and good luck! :h:

Hope this helps!

Chloe - BCU Team

My goal is only this Uni that why I couldn't keep my feeling. The application email said they will make a decision within 10 working days.
Should I contact International Admissions Team?
My goal is only this Uni that why I couldn't keep my feeling. The application email said they will make a decision within 10 working days.

Give it another week or two as mine took quite a while, not every uni is quick to respond
Hope this helps, i applied on 13th but got my offer last friday

Hi,

You're more than welcome to contact our International team to put your mind at ease if you'd like, their contact number is +44 (0)121 331 5389

Hope this helps and all the best with your application!

Chloe
Anyone applying to studied psychology with criminology
Has anyone heard about LLB Law yet? My last one

I went to Newman and honestly! The most disorganised 😩😩!
Original post by Pinkstar1
I went to Newman and honestly! The most disorganised 😩😩!

It defo isn’t my first choice 🤭
It defo isn’t my first choice 🤭

Deffo make it your last! What course did you apply for? I’m also applying to BCU for their MSc in Social Work.
Original post by Pinkstar1
Deffo make it your last! What course did you apply for? I’m also applying to BCU for their MSc in Social Work.

Primary education 🤞🏻😬
Reply 57
Original post by Emmashilters
Has anyone heard about LLB Law yet? My last one

still nothing......
they said they take 10 working days and for me that is tommorow so hopefully i hear something back.
They are the last uni i'm waiting on
It’s been about 3 weeks for me :/
Reply 59
Original post by Emmashilters
It’s been about 3 weeks for me :/

have you emailed admissions and asked?
I would just email them and give them a lil reminder and say its been 3 weeks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending