The Student Room Group

Lloyds Graduate Scheme 2020

hi, I applied for the grad scheme at Lloyds last month, but haven't heard anything back from them yet. Was just wondering if anyone else had heard anything from them yet or completed a video interview?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dankm3mer
hi, I applied for the grad scheme at Lloyds last month, but haven't heard anything back from them yet. Was just wondering if anyone else had heard anything from them yet or completed a video interview?

lloyds bank or group? for bank they have invited me to the video interviews but different programmes have different schedules I would suggest calling them
I've been invited to a video interview. It you view the original vacancy for the scheme you applied for, it tells you when you can expect to hear. Mine said by 10th December and I got an email on the 6th.
Lloyd's Banking Group or Lloyd's of London?
I applied to Lloyd's Banking Group.
I also got an email inviting me to video interview on the 6th
Has anyone done the video interview? If so, could you please share what kinda questions are asked?
Original post by MonkeyBanana1
Has anyone done the video interview? If so, could you please share what kinda questions are asked?

I sat mine today for LBG. It was 10 questions with 30 seconds to prepare and then 90 seconds to give your answer. You could take a break after each question before continuing.
Reply 8
Original post by MrMusician95
Lloyd's Banking Group or Lloyd's of London?

yeah sorry, LBG. Still yet to hear anything...
Original post by Dankm3mer
yeah sorry, LBG. Still yet to hear anything...

I wouldn't worry, each programme has a different date that you'll get a response by.

Client Relationship Management - by 10th December
Client Solutions - by 10th December
Data Science - by 2nd January
Enterprise Leadership - by 8th January
Finance - by 28th November
Insurance Products and Financial Planning Solutions - by 19th December
Retail Customers and Products - by 10th January
Reply 10
Original post by makeasplash
I wouldn't worry, each programme has a different date that you'll get a response by.

Client Relationship Management - by 10th December
Client Solutions - by 10th December
Data Science - by 2nd January
Enterprise Leadership - by 8th January
Finance - by 28th November
Insurance Products and Financial Planning Solutions - by 19th December
Retail Customers and Products - by 10th January

okay this really helps thank you! I applied for Enterprise Leadership but just assumed that I would hear back on the 10th of December. I've sent them an email asking as well, but hopefully I'll get through to the next stage.
Original post by makeasplash
I've been invited to a video interview. It you view the original vacancy for the scheme you applied for, it tells you when you can expect to hear. Mine said by 10th December and I got an email on the 6th.

Hello, makeasplash.
Could I ask you what questions you felt difficult?
Original post by Heesunny
Hello, makeasplash.
Could I ask you what questions you felt difficult?

Sorry, I didn't take any notes of the questions so can't recall. Don't think any of them were particularly challenging.
Any insight into what the ac will be like? Just got an invite
I've got an invite for the CRM graduate AC. If anyone has any insight into what the new Assessment Centres are like, I would really appreciate it! Especially a bit more information about the VR task and group/individual tasks.

Thanks in advance for all your help
Reply 15
I've been invited to an AC for Risk Management. Does anyone have any insights on the same?
Original post by Scott23
I've been invited to an AC for Risk Management. Does anyone have any insights on the same?

Hey me too mines is on the 18th when’s yours?
Reply 17
Original post by shannon9978
Hey me too mines is on the 18th when’s yours?

I have it on the 19th.
Anyone have a data science AC coming up?
Reply 19
I have an AC for risk management on the 19th of Feb. But, I have an exam on that day which I can't miss. Is there somebody who has their AC for risk management either the 13 or the 18th of Feb and be willing to swap dates with me? I'll really appreciate it. Please PM if you can.

Quick Reply

Latest