The Student Room Group

Second Year Physio Student, if you have any questions

Hi, my names Rebekah I am a second year Physiotherapy student at Bournemouth Uni but applied to Cardiff, Keele and UEA. If anyone has questions about applications, interviews or the course let me know !
(edited 4 years ago)
Hi! I’ve got an Interview at Bournemouth next month, please could you help with some advice about the preparation and what to expect on the day, especially with group interviews etc! Thanks X
Original post by sturgesssara13
Hi! I’ve got an Interview at Bournemouth next month, please could you help with some advice about the preparation and what to expect on the day, especially with group interviews etc! Thanks X

Hiya! Congrats on getting an interview that’s a really good sign and positive. You’ll be put in a group of around 5 I believe, you will either go straight into the interview or have a Campus tour with a physio student like myself then the interview afterwards. You’ll have a mix of individual questions and a few questions where any one can answer and add to. Try best to allow people to speak and but get your point across. Research into professional and personal attributes needed to be a physio and what attributes/experiences that’ll set you apart from others (they do not have to be about physio they can be as simple as being a team leader or talking to someone with a long-term condition).
Let me know if that helps !!
Original post by BekahPhysi001
Hiya! Congrats on getting an interview that’s a really good sign and positive. You’ll be put in a group of around 5 I believe, you will either go straight into the interview or have a Campus tour with a physio student like myself then the interview afterwards. You’ll have a mix of individual questions and a few questions where any one can answer and add to. Try best to allow people to speak and but get your point across. Research into professional and personal attributes needed to be a physio and what attributes/experiences that’ll set you apart from others (they do not have to be about physio they can be as simple as being a team leader or talking to someone with a long-term condition).
Let me know if that helps !!

this is really really helpful so thank you very much 😁 Xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending