Jm11182
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
I'm in the process of joining the RAF and I've read alot of negative 'opinions' thats putting me off it . But what do they actually do day to day and is it similar to the recent advert they put out as I've read its nothing that thanks in advance
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Where have you read these 'opinions'?

What made you decide on RAF Regt Gunner and what is changing your mind about it? What information have you got from the website and the AFCO?
Jm11182
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
on the student room
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Jm11182)
on the student room
Don't pay attention to random people on a chat room, most of whom have never been near and would never be allowed near the Armed Forces.

Like I said, think about why have you chosen that particular role. Be prepared to discuss it at interview.
JohnnyAds
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Pay no heed to any social media "banter" pages, they are exactly that....banter. RAF Regt is a professional and versatile infantry regiment. Day to day life is different depending on current job role, a sniper has a different day to somone in the Air Land Integration cell for instance.
RAF_Adam
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Jm11182)
I'm in the process of joining the RAF and I've read alot of negative 'opinions' thats putting me off it . But what do they actually do day to day and is it similar to the recent advert they put out as I've read its nothing that thanks in advance
HI

Have you read all of the information on the Regt Gunner role page on the website? Also, have you joined the RAF Regt Recruitment Facebook page? There are videos on there of what the Regt do, day-to-day and on operations. Also, you'll get to chat to the guys in the Regt AND those joining too.

Kind regards
Adam
RAF Recruitment
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (157)
60.62%
Yes- I don't like it (11)
4.25%
No- I want it (73)
28.19%
No- I don't want it (18)
6.95%

Watched Threads