The Student Room Group

Uni interview

Has anyone not answered a question correctly and still got an offer. Like for example saying the city when they ask you what interests you about the course
Sorry brv. They do not tolerate mistakes. I'm afraid they would never allow a person who make a slip up in the interview in. Honestly I am pretty sure answering an interview question wrong is illegal. You are lucky they did not call the police.
Reply 2
Original post by Dankenstein
Sorry brv. They do not tolerate mistakes. I'm afraid they would never allow a person who make a slip up in the interview in. Honestly I am pretty sure answering an interview question wrong is illegal. You are lucky they did not call the police.

I’ve ruined my life haven’t I
Original post by Calvert124
I’ve ruined my life haven’t I

My dude, I was joking. As long as you corrected yourself it should not matter. They expect you to be nervous.
Reply 4
Original post by Dankenstein
My dude, I was joking. As long as you corrected yourself it should not matter. They expect you to be nervous.

Hahaha yeah I know I was joking too, nah unfortunately I didn’t correct myself however the group interview and the rest of the interview went sick so I think I’ve done enough
Hahaha yeah I know I was joking too, nah unfortunately I didn’t correct myself however the group interview and the rest of the interview went sick so I think I’ve done enough

HYMS?
Reply 6
Original post by Trafish Scott
HYMS?

Uni of Liv
Uni of Liv

Ah, dent?
Reply 8
Original post by Trafish Scott
Ah, dent?

Physio