The Student Room Group

Work experience - Year 11

Hey guys, hope y'all doing great!
I'm in year 11 in Wolverhampton, and I was wondering if anyone has ideas of companies or careers I can go to for work experience.
I would love to be able to work in a law firm however I know the struggle for I have tried and pretty much been rejected by all.
Original post by littlemissshawty
Hey guys, hope y'all doing great!
I'm in year 11 in Wolverhampton, and I was wondering if anyone has ideas of companies or careers I can go to for work experience.
I would love to be able to work in a law firm however I know the struggle for I have tried and pretty much been rejected by all.

It won't be easy in Year 11 but if you can't get Law work experience, just try to get something that at least develops some useful skills like customer service. John Lewis & Boots used to offer work experience for people in Year 11 (don't know if they still do)
I've applied to pretty much all of them. unfortunately, most firms don't do work experience, others only allow graduates or 16-year-olds and over. Most firms simply didn't reply back to any emails I sent.

Unfortunately no, I'm not eligible for any social mobility programmes nor do I know anyone who works in the local firms.
Original post by harrysbar
It won't be easy in Year 11 but if you can't get Law work experience, just try to get something that at least develops some useful skills like customer service. John Lewis & Boots used to offer work experience for people in Year 11 (don't know if they still do)

Oooh ok. Thanks !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending