The Student Room Group

Alevel Psychology

Hi, i'm currently choosing my alevels and have some questions about alevel psychology:

What is alevel psychology like?
Is it mainly an essay based paper?
How difficult would you say the content is?
Original post by Imaan Ansar
Hi, i'm currently choosing my alevels and have some questions about alevel psychology:

I’m not sure but I’d really like to know too but I went to my school’s sixth open evening and from what I understood the paper is mainly essay based. Don’t sure if that help at all aha sorry x
Depends on exam board
Original post by Imaan Ansar

I’m not sure but I’d really like to know too but I went to my school’s sixth open evening and from what I understood the paper is mainly essay based. Not sure if that help at all aha sorry x
Yeah check what exam board your school does, and look at past papers online to see what they look like. Any psychology content is not that hard, there’s just a lot of evaluation involved, and a few maths skills which aren’t that major
I do edexcel and in AS there are a lot of shorter marker questions with 8 mark essays, however in year 13 it is mainly a lot essay with few short marks
mainly essay based especially in year 13. i don't find the content too difficult though there's a lot to learn.

Quick Reply

Latest