Single life is rubbish man

Scroll to see replies

I swear all these threads are just the same guy on different accounts
Reply 2
I just can’t take it anymore
I want a boyfriend :frown:
No I just want to be happy even if it that’s being alone
Reply 5
You can’t be happy alone as a guy in his 20s trust me we are born to reproduce and you can be happy with yourself and still want intimacy and a women whenever I’m more positive and work on myself I still want a girlfriend trust me nothing gets you out being and feeling alone unless you actually meet someone it sucks I might go back to drinking which isn’t a good thing
I just want more money
Reply 7
want a boyfriend :argh: #singlelife
Original post by THFbreh
You can’t be happy alone as a guy in his 20s trust me we are born to reproduce and you can be happy with yourself and still want intimacy and a women whenever I’m more positive and work on myself I still want a girlfriend trust me nothing gets you out being and feeling alone unless you actually meet someone it sucks I might go back to drinking which isn’t a good thing

If you aren’t in love with someone then why force it

Not Being in love with someone doesn’t mean you can’t be happy
same :frown:
Reply 10
Eventually even money won’t make you happy lol it never enough
Original post by THFbreh

There are many people who do not want to have children (they may want sex though).
Reply 12
Original post by IH8Studying

Not Being in love with someone doesn’t mean you can’t be happy

Lack of intimacy etc is proven to cause mental problem dude you can’t be happy alone forever some people can I guess
Original post by IH8Studying

Word. Forcing love actually backfires and you end up falling for the wrong people anyway. Being desperate is literally asking for a disaster to happen. Just wait for the right person
Reply 14
Been hearing that for years belive me nothing happens ever I meet no one new ever and if I do they are taken
Reply 15
I want one but I'm not social enough so I will always be the "nice guy"
Reply 16
Original post by β0b
I want one but I'm not social enough so I will always be the "nice guy"

With me there’s just no solutions to meeting anyone so you’ve beat me bro
Exactly. I learnt the hard way
And I want a million pounds but no one will give it to me.
Reply 19
Original post by DrivinRain
And I want a million pounds but no one will give it to me.

That’s a bit different mate

Quick Reply

Latest