The Student Room Group

combined science:trilogy physics mocks- tooo hard :(

had my physics mock today and it killed my hope of getting atleast a 7
idk if the paper was generally hard or i wasnt smart enough to understand the question (eventhough i revised)

if i continue to struggle in biology + chemistry im fked
same i did my physics mock a few days ago for combined higher and it was quite hard. idk how im gonna do chem bc no one has given me questions from the 2019 paper!
ya i tried searching for the paper for all sciences, apparently it's locked so has not been out to the public---basically we'r doomed
agreed. i hv chem tomorrow and im so screwed. do u know any forums that hv people talking about the 2019 paper?
nope, havent seen any- i have chemistry friday- good luck in your mocks!:smile:
thx! u 2
Reply 6
what exactly do you struggle with? I will tell you everything in edexel I can remember.
oh thanks for asking but i do aqa
:h:
Reply 8
fair enough. but there is one song which I highly recommend because it is so annoying.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOkv8ynpppk
Original post by innyiguana
same i did my physics mock a few days ago for combined higher and it was quite hard. idk how im gonna do chem bc no one has given me questions from the 2019 paper!

could you please give me questions/topics you remember being on the exam mine is coming up and on the physics I remember them asking about electrolysis , and one 6 marker was suggesting a method about temperature change of something and there were calculations of concentration I think and moles by percentage I think if I remember right
Original post by Thewanabenerd
had my physics mock today and it killed my hope of getting atleast a 7
idk if the paper was generally hard or i wasnt smart enough to understand the question (eventhough i revised)

if i continue to struggle in biology + chemistry im fked

could you please tell me what questions were on that paper (physics 2?)
Original post by exaammss.xo
could you please give me questions/topics you remember being on the exam mine is coming up and on the physics I remember them asking about electrolysis , and one 6 marker was suggesting a method about temperature change of something and there were calculations of concentration I think and moles by percentage I think if I remember right

um i did combined higher physics. r u talking about chem bc electrolysis is in chem???
um i did combined higher physics. r u talking about chem bc electrolysis is in chem???

if ur asking for physics, i did paper 1 there was no q's on the development of the plum pudding model and nothing on alpha particle experiment. most questions were on calculating resistance and u need to know about volts and amps and the eqation on power, time and something else cant remember.

yeah chemistry paper1 I think it was
if ur asking for physics, i did paper 1 there was no q's on the development of the plum pudding model and nothing on alpha particle experiment. most questions were on calculating resistance and u need to know about volts and amps and the eqation on power, time and something else cant remember.

have you done paper 2?
Original post by exaammss.xo
have you done paper 2?

no i have only done paper1 of physics and im doing my paper 1 chem tomorrow.

Quick Reply

Latest