The Student Room Group

put wrong date of birth on my UCAS application

After submission, I figured out that I made a stupid mistake on my application.
I already got emails from universities that I applied.
I sent an email to their admission office, but I'm nervous now. How can I deal with this?
I know I am stupid and careless.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by shs0526
I sent an email to admission office, but I'm nervous now. How can I deal with this?

You need to ring UCAS. Universities can’t update this (the incorrect ucas information would keep overwriting it)
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
You need to ring UCAS. Universities can’t update this (the incorrect ucas information would keep overwriting it)

I checked the UCAS tracking section and found how I can change my date of birth.
All I need to do is scan my passport and send it to them via email.
Thank you!
Original post by shs0526
I sent an email to their admission office, but I'm nervous now. How can I deal with this?

Hi there!

Fear not! This is an easy mistake to make, students need to change information on their UCAS applications all of the time.

I would recommend getting in touch with both the university admissions teams and UCAS, but especially UCAS. They can change the details on your application for you.

Hope this helps!

Robyn

:rave:
Reply 4
Original post by Liverpool Hope University
Hi there!

Fear not! This is an easy mistake to make, students need to change information on their UCAS applications all of the time.

I would recommend getting in touch with both the university admissions teams and UCAS, but especially UCAS. They can change the details on your application for you.

Hope this helps!

Robyn

:rave:

As you say, I sent an email to all my universities that I applied and UCAS with a copy of my passport.
Thank you!!
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by shs0526
As you say, I sent an email to all my university that I applied and UCAS with a copy of my passport.
Thank you!!

Perfect, if you need any further advice please let us know :shakehand:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending