The Student Room Group
Drawing Tresco, Falmouth University
Falmouth University
Falmouth

Falmouth 2020 applicant chat

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Falmouth for 2020!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Falmouth for 2020!

what is this actually ythe program
Drawing Tresco, Falmouth University
Falmouth University
Falmouth
Original post by Nimia
what is this actually ythe program

Heya, can you clarify what you mean here? :redface:
I’ve got an offer and i want to study journalism! I currently do: Textiles,art and Business :smile:)
Hi @Lo2244

Congratulations on your offer! That's amazing! If you have any questions about what it's like to study here at Falmouth, feel free to ask and I'll be happy to help! :h:

Jess :popout:
Falmouth University Rep
Reply 5
I've just accepted an unconditional offer for interior design at falmouth university anyone else thinking of studying this xx
Reply 6
I'm interviewing for BA photography and BA Editorial on 14th Feb.
I’ve got my interview on Saturday 25th January for Illustration, I’ve wanted to go to Falmouth for 5 years so I’m nervous but excited!
I’ve just accepted my unconditional offer for illustration!
Reply 9
I have 3 interviews on Friday (21st feb) for press&ed, marine and photography. I'm quite nervous as Falmouth is and always has been my number 1 option
I had my interview today in Birmingham and came away disappointed, as no one asked to see my portfolio. I don’t know how to take this but I’m assuming it’s bad news 😞
Original post by Puddles the Monkey

Hello all students applying to join Falmouth university
Hi there! I've applied for the graphic design course and I've just got an unconditional offer. Has anyone else applied for it as well?
Original post by LifeInScribbles
I’ve just accepted my unconditional offer for illustration!

ayye me too ! Just got my unconditional yesterday :-) see you around, I guess!
Reply 14
Hey, I was there for the interviews too and I thought mine went rather awkwardly as well. But I got an offer, so keep your hopes high :biggrin:
Got an unconditional for Film phew!😁
Reply 16
I've got an unconditional for Marine and Natural History photography which I am so so thankful for as Falmouth was the only uni I applied to as I didn't want to go anywhere else 0_0
i don’t mean to be the only exeter student but i got an offer from the penryn campus for BA/BSc Geography, and it would be great to meet people from the same campus, whether they’re falmouth or exeter:smile:)

would it be okay to drop and instagram and hopefully make some friends:smile:)))
Hey, I've got an offer for popular music, does anyone else plan on taking it (2020 entry)?
Original post by Lo2244
I’ve got an offer and i want to study journalism! I currently do: Textiles,art and Business

congratulations on getting an offer! i would absolutely love to study journalism next year at falmouth. Did you get an unconditional or conditional?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending