The Student Room Group

How to become a Prime Minister??

Hey everyone i am 17 years old. I do Maths Bio and Chem so how do I become a PM. What qualifications do I need. Can I go to not Cambridge and still become the ruler of the world/UK

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ruhab Dabeer
Hey everyone i am 17 years old. I do Maths Bio and Chem so how do I become a PM. What qualifications do I need. Can I go to not Cambridge and still become the ruler of the world/UK

First, you need to have gone to a private school, then Oxbridge, preferably Oxford. Whilst there it helps to be invited to join the Bullington club.

Then you need to spend your time networking with influential and rich businessmen and persuade them that in return for their support you will give them tax breaks, peerages and other such perks.

Lastly, to become elected you need to appeal to people's irrational fears. You need to create a perceived enemy like the poor, criminals, Europe or immigrants and then say that only you can protect the people by doing something about these fears. They will vote you in.

You then spend your time in office working for the rich, tax breaks etc and when challenged over your election pledges and lack of progress in sorting out the poor, Europe, immigrants, crime, just say it was too difficult.

Good luck!
Original post by ByEeek
First, you need to have gone to a private school, then Oxbridge, preferably Oxford. Whilst there it helps to be invited to join the Bullington club.

Then you need to spend your time networking with influential and rich businessmen and persuade them that in return for their support you will give them tax breaks, peerages and other such perks.

Lastly, to become elected you need to appeal to people's irrational fears. You need to create a perceived enemy like the poor, criminals, Europe or immigrants and then say that only you can protect the people by doing something about these fears. They will vote you in.

You then spend your time in office working for the rich, tax breaks etc and when challenged over your election pledges and lack of progress in sorting out the poor, Europe, immigrants, crime, just say it was too difficult.

Good luck!

Ohhh man do we have to go Oxbridge. But I am sure there is an alternative way. C'MON like look at Boris Johnson the guy is the biggest idiot around. I wanna make my own party called the Ruhab Party. I do Chem Bio and Maths at A levels so is there any way that I can make a party and have a shot at being PM. Cuz I am pretty new to the Brexit Stuff and don't know. I am looking to do Chem Eng at Man Uni but then later i wanna make my own party ya know so I can rule the world
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by ByEeek

Good luck!

There is no way I will get in Oxbridge never in a million years cuz I do like the toughest A levels. I wish there was an alternative way
Reply 4

ill vote for ya
Join either Labour or conservatives, become a local councillor, apply to stand for election, they will probably chuck you in some seat where you have no chance of winning, try hard but obviously lose, do that a few times until they give you a safe seat to stand in, win the safe seat and take your seat in parliament. Do some good work in parliament so that you get recognised and awarded some sort of ministerial position, slowly gaining respect and support amongst your party, once you have done this then wait until there is a leadership challenge (do not challenge the leadership yourself), put yourself forward, win and if your party happens to be in power then you become prime minister, if not then you will have to win a general election first.
Original post by gbwel00
ill vote for ya

Hahahahah buddy you make a wise decision doing that. I be making A levels and GCSE's much easier
Original post by cuber314159
Join either Labour or conservatives, become a local councillor, apply to stand for election, they will probably chuck you in some seat where you have no chance of winning, try hard but obviously lose, do that a few times until they give you a safe seat to stand in, win the safe seat and take your seat in parliament. Do some good work in parliament so that you get recognised and awarded some sort of ministerial position, slowly gaining respect and support amongst your party, once you have done this then wait until there is a leadership challenge (do not challenge the leadership yourself), put yourself forward, win and if your party happens to be in power then you become prime minister, if not then you will have to win a general election first.

okee so when I reach uni then what's my first step
I am gonna first think about going Man Uni do chem eng and then in my first year of uni then think bout maybe joining labour
(edited 4 years ago)
There is no way I will get in Oxbridge never in a million years cuz I do like the toughest A levels. I wish there was an alternative way

If you get into a party and get recognised and hustle in a smart way to put the eyes on you, then I would not consider worrying about the university you are going to.
Even if you never become Prime Minister or even an MP, you are almost certainly a better person than Mr Johnson.
Go to Eton.
Eton is like the non-book form of 'how to become prime minister for dummies'
Original post by barnetlad
Even if you never become Prime Minister or even an MP, you are almost certainly a better person than Mr Johnson.

I be the best PM the world has ever witnessed. If i become PM then can I rule UK and I command anything
Original post by Ratchet Hoe
If you get into a party and get recognised and hustle in a smart way to put the eyes on you, then I would not consider worrying about the university you are going to.

How do I get in a party and then make my own Party called the Ruhab Party
I want to be Pm too, guess we r gonna be fighting for Downing Street 😅😂👍
Original post by Kryptonitekid43
I want to be Pm too, guess we r gonna be fighting for Downing Street 😅😂👍

LOOOOL you can join my party but I am only worthy of the PM title broo
Ruhab Dabeer future PM of UK and then RULER OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For good not evil
LOOOOL you can join my party but I am only worthy of the PM title broo
Ruhab Dabeer future PM of UK and then RULER OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For good not evil

Or you could join me? Tbh let’s Dm and discuss ambitions, we could always form a coalition or take turns as each other’s deputy Pm, I’m open to suggestions :smile:
Original post by Kryptonitekid43
Or you could join me? Tbh let’s Dm and discuss ambitions, we could always form a coalition or take turns as each other’s deputy Pm, I’m open to suggestions :smile:

Aight sounds sweet dm me
Become the most convincing liar... seems to work so far! Only one politician has spoken the truth these 3 yrs past... Jonathan Ashdown... then ironically... he had to apologise for it. The man should be hailed and lauded... not shamed!
(edited 4 years ago)
Oh dear... really? Do PPE (philosophy, politics and economics) at Oxford or Cambridge. Diane Abbot managed it but she was black, it helps... is how she got her son on the fast track to the foreign office. Notice how his biting a policeman has been conveniently brushed under the carpet? They teach you how to blag and lie... professionally. It is a skill learned with practice. Next question?
(edited 4 years ago)
Be invited by Her Majesty The Queen to form a government.

I'm not sure why you're mentioning Cambridge. One Oxford college produces more PMs than all of Cambridge has. Oxford has also educated the current Emperor of Japan, Kings of Jordan, Bhutan, Norway, Prime Ministers of UK, Hungary, Pakistan, Tuvalu, and the State Councillor of Myanmar.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending