The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

King's College London (KCL) ~ Postgraduate Applicants for 2020 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by holabella
Me too! Not yet sure if will accept it though! Where are you from? :smile:

Neither, I’m at an ex poly but I’m from London so it works for me to commute.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
I just got an offer and applied on October 31st however my last reference was submitted November 14th. I was surprised that they would answer so fast!
Original post by Mr Discuss
Hi, anyone heard back from King's yet?

I applied for Data Science on the 10th October, 2nd reference submitted on 21st. Currently im a final year King's undergrad Com Sci student.

@u97, @Nokapoka, @Georgiosva in your situation I would call the admissions and explain your exact situation, they might give you an exception, you never know (may also depend on stuff like relevant work experience to compensate).

Me! I applied on the 29th October and received an unconditional offer on the 15th November. Good luck!
Reply 23
Original post by ham96
I have applied to kcl to do MSc in Cyber security on 05/11/2019.and haven't received an answer yet, the status of the application is received and being processed.

If it helps at all, I applied on 28/10 and received my offer on 21/11, so took just over 3 weeks. Hopefully that means you'll also hear shortly. Fingers crossed for you!
I just got an offer for the MSc Theoretical Physics!
Super happy about it, but I'm gonna wait until I get the results from the other applications before deciding.
Reply 25
Original post by ham96
I have applied to kcl to do MSc in Cyber security on 05/11/2019.and haven't received an answer yet, the status of the application is received and being processed.

I just got rejected.
I just received my conditional offer today (they want a 2:1, I am graduating in July) for Nutrition MSc, took them just 2 weeks to reply. I am so happy and excited. Let me know if you're doing Nutrition next year!
Good luck everyone!
I’ve applied for Geopolitics, Territory and Security and I’m still waiting.
I’ve submitted my application on 29/11
2nd of December the status of personal statement and transcripts changed to “Document is OK”
My reference was uploaded on 5 of December and the status is still “received”..
Original post by Georgiosva
2nd of December the status of personal statement and transcripts changed to “Document is OK”

That’s normal, its not been long at all since you submitted.

I got a conditional offer for Geopolitics, Territory and Security two weeks ago. Good luck!!
That’s great! Congrats!!!! What grades did u have????
Original post by holabella
Me too! Not yet sure if will accept it though! Where are you from? :smile:

I am thinking of applying to this, could I have some info about you academic stats and how competitive that course is?
That’s great! Congrats!!!! What grades did u have????

Predicted 2:1. And I also did three relevant internships and some other extra-curricular activities. What about you?
Original post by luliluXY
Predicted 2:1. And I also did three relevant internships and some other extra-curricular activities. What about you?

That’s the problem with me. I will end up with high 2:2(most probably) but I am betting all of my odds on my CV. I am Deputy President of the Youth of a Political Party, i am member of National students union, i was spokesman and student affairs officer , of the Youth of the same political party. I am also a representative of our Youth in EDS (European Democrat Students) which is the youth of the EPP(biggest political party in European Parliament).
I’m doing Law with Politics LLB
I’m traveling almost twice a month for my above mentioned responsibilities.. I think that’s why I am getting a high 2:2 😥 But to be honest....no regrets!
(edited 4 years ago)
I’m traveling almost twice a month for my above mentioned responsibilities.. I think that’s why I am getting a high 2:2 😥 But to be honest....no regrets!

yes, in my case, I'm prestty sure that they also just accepted me because of my internships and extra-curricular activities. I think that's what makes my CV really interesting. So I think it will be the same for you. I mean you seem to have a great CV, so you shouldnt really worry about it. let's see. I wish you good luck and let me know.
yes, in my case, I'm prestty sure that they also just accepted me because of my internships and extra-curricular activities. I think that's what makes my CV really interesting. So I think it will be the same for you. I mean you seem to have a great CV, so you shouldnt really worry about it. let's see. I wish you good luck and let me know.

I’ve received an automated email about an update or decision in my application yesterday but when I Log in the Kings app, nothing changed. Don’t know what’s happening.
Hey!

I am an international student from Austria and applied for MSc Drug Development Science on 10th December. I should be getting a 2 as my final grade in my undergraduate studies, which translates to a 2:1, so I hope I'll have a chance to get in!
Did anyone else apply for this course? :smile:

Good luck to everyone!
Reply 39
Where in the portal are offers updated? Under which tab?

I got a conditional offer for Geopolitics, Territory and Security two weeks ago. Good luck!!

Quick Reply

Latest