The Student Room Group

Showing off tits and ass on Tinder is cheap af, change my mind.

I know... I know... Election results are just in and this truly is Friday the 13th. We are doomed. But oh well, it's only fair to give people what they want.
Moving on, I have no idea why this has become acceptable to take a mirror selfie of you wearing a bikini in your room. I mean even if they have a phenomenal body, id still pass because it's just so cheap. Makes me wonder, do these people really want guys to want them for their bodies? Do they think anyone can love them because of their boobage? And this is not something you see from much younger ones. I have set my tinder to show +24s.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TrotskyiteRebel
I know... I know... Election results are just in and this truly is Friday the 13th. We are doomed. But oh well, it's only fair to give people what they want.
Moving on, I have no idea why this has become acceptable to take a mirror selfie of you wearing a bikini in your room. I mean even if they have a phenomenal body, id still pass because it's just so cheap. Makes me wonder, do these people really want guys to want them for their bodies? Do they think anyone can love them because of their boobage? And this is not something you see from much younger ones. I have set my tinder to show +24s.

It's Tinder mate - it's not the Oxford Debating Society. What do you expect the laydees to show off: their collection of first-edition rare Gothic fiction?

Come on....
Original post by Reality Check
It's Tinder mate - it's not the Oxford Debating Society. What do you expect the laydees to show off: their collection of first-edition rare Gothic fiction?

Come on....

:rofl:
Reply 3

meh, you are just boring. i only ever use sexy pics on my grindr account 🙈 what's wrong with showing your potential hookup how attractive you are?

Why would anyone care what you think either way?
It works for me, my inbox is popping off :h:
Original post by Reality Check

Come on....

Lmfao omg 😭😭😭
Original post by DiddyDecAlt

Your what?
Original post by YaliaV
Your what?

My bikini shots?
My bikini shots?

Send pics later plz
It’s only fair to give people what they want, op, to quote you..

Tinder is not for people who want to fall in love. In fact there is no dating app that actually caters for sincere people.

From experience they only want my money or to give me a disease.
Original post by Ciel.
meh, you are just boring. i only ever use sexy pics on my grindr account 🙈 what's wrong with showing your potential hookup how attractive you are?

U cheating little [expletive]
Original post by 999tigger
Why would anyone care what you think either way?

:eek:

"inbox"?? It's a match app, is there an inbox?
Original post by Ciel.

Still cheating?
Original post by Bang Outta Order

Yes, how do you think you actually message the person once matched?
Reply 14
Original post by Bang Outta Order
U cheating little [expletive]

:eek:

hi baby.
Original post by MrMusician95
Still cheating?

maybe i just use it to chat with people. 🙄

lmao!
Yes, how do you think you actually message the person once matched?

I dunno I don't use dating apps!? Just thought these apps were private chat rooms. Not...an inbox. Dunno. I literally have no idea what it looks like.
Original post by Ciel.
maybe i just use it to chat with people. 🙄

No one uses grindr to, platonically, chat with people. Come on now...
Reply 17
No one uses grindr to, platonically, chat with people. Come on now...

shush. 😂
Original post by Ciel.
shush. 😂

Does your boyfriend know you use Grindr and talk to men on it?🤔
Reply 19
Does your boyfriend know you use Grindr and talk to men on it?🤔

can you just drop it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending