The Student Room Group

I'm no robot but I'm trying - A Year 11 GYG

Scroll to see replies

Original post by starsj87
Good luck!

Thank you!:h:
Post 29
12/10/2019

Hello everyone! It's really cloudy today btw. Yesterday, after I had my Physics class, I fell asleep for 4 hours since I was so tired. I woke up at 12:30 a.m. and stayed up until 3 a.m. as I had to finish my homework.

|--*this is me rn*--|

Yesterday's to-do list:

Spoiler

I have a Physics test tomorrow on electricity! I'm really tired but tomorrow will be the last hectic day of this term!!!

|--*this is me trying to be optimistic*--|

|--*normally i'm like this*--|

Thank you for reading! Hope you have a great week!

|--*good luck y'all*--|

My calling for the peeps that want to be called:

Spoiler

Post 30
13/12/2019

Hello everyone! It's really clear and sunny outside. It's Friday and the first term has officially ended!!!

|--*time to get enough sleep*--|
|--*woohoo*--|

This was the last to-do list:

Spoiler

Today's to-do list:

Spoiler

My Bunny rn:

Spoiler

I almost forgot about this. I signed up for a MUN conference on the last day of term. I asked my dad for money on the deadline which was the last day of term. I didn't read the e-mail until then.

|--*SMH*--|

After I paid, I realised that I didn't know shiz about how MUN works. I did some research into it already.

|--*ummm*--|

I have a favour if y'all don't mind. Can you give me tips on MUN? Thank you so much!

Thank you so much for reading! Have a great day!

|--*12 days until Christmas y'all*--|
|--*i can't wait*--|
|--*my fam doesn't celebrate Christmas but it is Christmas in my room*--|
|--*my sister celebrates too btw*--|

Spoiler

(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Obolinda
:hugs:

TYSM!!!

Have a great Christmas and Happy New Year!
Hello,
I love this GYG, could I be tagged please?

Enjoy your holidays! :awesome:
Original post by Shining Stars
Hello,
I love this GYG, could I be tagged please?

Enjoy your holidays! :awesome:

I tagged you! Thank you so much for reading. It means a lot to me!:h: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
I probably should have asked for a tag sooner, I've been reading all of your updates for quite a while! :blushing:

And I would also like to thank you, as your posts make me smile :yep:

Merry Christmas!

Original post by rajayasaswini
I tagged you! Thank you so much for reading. It means a lot to me!:h: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
I probably should have asked for a tag sooner, I've been reading all of your updates for quite a while! :blushing:

And I would also like to thank you, as your posts make me smile :yep:

Merry Christmas!

Aaaaaaw. It's really nice to know that my posts make you smile. :h: Thank you for reading and keeping up with my blog! It really really means a lot to me. You made my day!!! :colondollar: Merry Christmas to you too!!!
Post 31
15/12/2019

Hello peeps! How are you guys? It's pretty cloudy outside. I like the vibe cloudy skies give me. It's not too bright. Also, I managed to convince my parents to let me decorate my room for Christmas!

|--*it's officially Christmas in my room*--|
|--*finallyyyyyyyyyyyyyy*--|

I got golden coloured string lights in my room and I got this star that lights up. Unfortunately, the star doesn't really work. It has 3 coloured string lights. It has red, green and orange but only the orange works.

|--*i want all of them to work*--|
|--*the green wire got disconnected from the battery thing so it doesn't work*--|
|--*the red one is supposed to work but it's not rn*--|
I made this for y'all:

Spoiler

Oh yeah, I forgot to add last month's stats:

Spoiler

This is the to-do list so far:

Spoiler

This is today's to-do list:

Spoiler

So, I'm thinking of making a separate post on mental health and how I generally feel these days. You don't have to read it if you don't want to. I just really want to spread awareness about mental health and I feel like the first step is to talk about how I, a student like you all, deal with mental health issues and how I feel in general.

Thank you so much for reading! Have a great Christmas and have a great day y'all!

|--*christmas is coming y'all*--|
:cheers:|--*only 10 more days y'all*--|:cheers:

Spoiler

(edited 4 years ago)
Post 31
15/12/2019

Hello peeps! How are you guys? It's pretty cloudy outside. I like the vibe cloudy skies give me. It's not too bright. Also, I managed to convince my parents to let me decorate my room for Christmas!

|--*it's officially Christmas in my room*--|
|--*finallyyyyyyyyyyyyyy*--|

I got golden coloured string lights in my room and I got this star that lights up. Unfortunately, the star doesn't really work. It has 3 coloured string lights. It has red, green and orange but only the orange works.

|--*i want all of them to work*--|
|--*the green wire got disconnected from the battery thing so it doesn't work*--|
|--*the red one is supposed to work but it's not rn*--|
I made this for y'all:

Spoiler

Oh yeah, I forgot to add last month's stats:

Spoiler

This is the to-do list so far:

Spoiler

This is today's to-do list:

Spoiler

So, I'm thinking of making a separate post on mental health and how I generally feel these days. You don't have to read it if you don't want to. I just really want to spread awareness about mental health and I feel like the first step is to talk about how I, a student like you all, deal with mental health issues and how I feel in general.

Thank you so much for reading! Have a great Christmas and have a great day y'all!

|--*christmas is coming y'all*--|
:cheers:|--*only 10 more days y'all*--|:cheers:

Spoiler

Hey! :hi:
Yayyyyyyy your room is decoarated! :nutcase: woop woop. And that message was so kind and thoughtful of you :yep:

You study loadssssssssss :eek: It makes me feel guilty for procrastinating so much :rofl:. Looking forward to coming posts!

Shining Stars 🌠

Spoiler

Spoiler

Yeah, I was suspecting that they might have gotten banned or something like that. After I read your comment, I put my cursor over their account name(it's in the previous page) and it says they are 'banned'. It's kinda scaring me that so many accounts are getting banned :confused: I wonder what they did.
(edited 4 years ago)
Hey! :hi:
Yayyyyyyy your room is decoarated! :nutcase: woop woop. And that message was so kind and thoughtful of you :yep:

You study loadssssssssss :eek: It makes me feel guilty for procrastinating so much :rofl:. Looking forward to coming posts!

Shining Stars 🌠

I don't think I have been studying that much recently tbh :frown: I just feel really demotivated to do anything really. :redface: I will have to pick up my pace these holidays. Thanks for reading my GYG!:snow:Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!:snow:
Yeah, I was suspecting that they might have gotten banned or something like that. After I read your comment, I put my cursor over their account name(it's in the previous page) and it says they are 'banned'. It's kinda scaring me that so many accounts are getting banned :confused: I wonder what they did.

It is a little worrying that people are doing so many bad things here that they have to get banned... but I guess it makes room for more positivity? :yep: My best bet is that they didn't follow guidelines and said something inappropriate. :dontknow:

I don't think I have been studying that much recently tbh :frown: I just feel really demotivated to do anything really. :redface: I will have to pick up my pace these holidays. Thanks for reading my GYG!:snow:Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!:snow:

We're both in the same position :rofl:. I really have to cover most of the stuff we've been doing this term over the holidays and I also have to prepare for classroom assessments *again*. :eviltongue:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :dance:
We're both in the same position :rofl:. I really have to cover most of the stuff we've been doing this term over the holidays and I also have to prepare for classroom assessments *again*. :eviltongue:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :dance:

Hello! :hi:

|--*ummmmm*--|

I had a question to ask you if you don't mind answering.:afraid: Are you doing your GCSEs this year?
(edited 4 years ago)
Hello! :five:

Of course I don't mind answering :nah:. I'm a Year 10 , so I don't believe I'm doing my GCSEs, but I am taking French mocks with Years 11s if that helps? :dontknow:

Hello! :hi:

|--*ummmmm*--|

I had a question to ask you if you don't mind answering.:afraid: Are you doing your GCSEs this year?
Post 32
18/12/2019

Hello everyone! :hi:

How's life? How is the holiday going for y'all? Mine is okay. I feel like I have procrastinated too much. It's getting so hard to concentrate and I feel like I have actually improved today I guess. I got a whole 40 minutes of more stuff done than yesterday. I'm counting my classes in there too btw but still...improvement is still improvement.

|--*me telling myself this to make myself feel better about myself*--|
|--*I honestly don't even know what I should do to motivate myself*--|

|--*this is me 2 minutes into studying after the break I guess*--|
|--*I know I have those tips of mine but after returning to studying I just fall back to the bottom 5 minutes in*--|
|--*these are some really long captions*--|
|--*let's get back to the post*--|

Anyways, this is my to-do list:

Spoiler

This is my new to-do list for tomorrow:

Spoiler

I really need to get things done. A lot of people say that a timetable really helps but because I have classes at random times, I have to be much more flexible so I was thinking of how much time to spend on each subject and what subjects I should do. So that's pretty much my plan for the holidays. I still have 17 days of the holiday left and it's not too late to make amends.

|--*this is me pretty much every day on the inside*--|

Thank you so much for reading! Have great Christmas and a great day wherever y'all are!

|--*lesgeddit*--|
:dumbells:|--*let's officially get this bread y'all*--|:dumbells:
|--*fingers crossed and praying*--|
|--*hopefully i actually get this bread*--|

Spoiler

(edited 4 years ago)
Post 32
18/12/2019

Hello everyone! :hi:

How's life? How is the holiday going for y'all? Mine are okay. I feel like I have procrastinated too much. It's getting so hard to concentrate and I feel like I have actually improved today I guess. I got a whole 40 minutes of more stuff done than yesterday. I'm counting my classes in there too btw but still...improvement is still improvement.

|--*me telling myself this to make myself feel better about myself*--|
|--*I honestly don't even know what I should do to motivate myself*--|

|--*this is me 2 minutes into studying after the break I guess*--|
|--*I know I have those tips of mine but after returning to studying I just fall back to the bottom 5 minutes in*--|
|--*these are some really long captions*--|
|--*let's get back to the post*--|

Anyways, this is my to-do list:

Spoiler

This is my new to-do list for tomorrow:

Spoiler

I really need to get things done. A lot of people say that a timetable really helps but because I have classes at random times, I have to be much more flexible so I was thinking of how much time to spend on each subject and what subjects I should do. So that's pretty much my plan for the holidays. I still have 17 days of the holiday left and it's not too late to make amends.

|--*this is me pretty much every day on the inside*--|

Thank you so much for reading! Have great Christmas and a great day wherever y'all are!

|--*lesgeddit*--|
:dumbells:|--*let's officially get this bread y'all*--|:dumbells:
|--*fingers crossed and praying*--|
|--*hopefully i actually get this bread*--|

Spoiler

Please add me
hope you take time over the holidays to rest and reset!
This is really good and inspirational. I would like to ask how you revise science because I struggle with that.
The Mental Health Post

You don't have to read this if you don't want to or if you are going through depression and anxiety. It might trigger some people so TRIGGER WARNING! I have tried to make it a bit humorous with gifs and stuff like that because I don't want people to feel too depressed after reading this. I actually managed to end this on a positive note.:ahee: I don't know if I should tag people on to this post so I'm not going to tag anyone. If there is anything here that goes against the TSR rules, please do tell me and I will delete it.

Spoiler

Thank you for reading my GYG! I love y'all and please take care of yourself!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending