The Student Room Group

Open this if you voted Conservatives

PM me your address so I can send you my NHS bill whenever I get ill, thanks :smile: x
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Woohoo, I've always wanted to receive an imaginary piece of paper.
Original post by m-k1
PM me your address so I can send you my NHS bill whenever I get ill, thanks :smile: x

The Tories aren't going to privatise the NHS.

What do people not understand about this?
I do not understand how anyone can genuinely think the NHS will be privatised. Doesn't matter whether it should or shouldnt be. It just wont.

Before someone throws that dossier, of course American companies would LIKE to have access to the NHS (why wouldn't they?), but what they want and what they will actually get are two seperate things...
I already pay for you, you waster.😁👌
(edited 4 years ago)
this is comedy gold
Reply 6
Original post by Rock Fan
Love all the butthurt comments this is comedy gold

Didn't your Prime Minister describe black people as having "watermelon smiles"?

Oh my days that’s never going to happen...political suicide for Boris, his own party will kick him out.
Also if people actually respected the NHS we’d be in a much better position. I know it’s underfunded but drinking and taking drugs till your organs are ruined, and eating so much that you become a health hazard certainly doesn’t help. Educate yourselves, take responsibility for your own health, that’s the respect the NHS deserves. If not, no matter how much funding it gets, it will always be unsustainable!
Young people are so embarrassing.
Original post by bojowins
Young people are so embarrassing.

Almost like they are passionate about politics and want better than what we have now.
Original post by Professional G
Almost like they are passionate about politics and want better than what we have now.

I am young myself but everything I read about students is utterly embarrassing. They actually thought their tuition fee would be scrapped. Wow.
Original post by Tawheed

Wouldn't your energies be better spent helping to select an in-some-manner electable Party Leader, rather than spaffing your angst here?

A
I am young myself but everything I read about students is utterly embarrassing. They actually thought their tuition fee would be scrapped. Wow.

Because it’s better than not paying it at all. It’s only getting higher but why exactly does it need to be?
Reply 14
Original post by Trafish Scott
Also if people actually respected the NHS we’d be in a much better position. I know it’s underfunded but drinking and taking drugs till your organs are ruined, and eating so much that you become a health hazard certainly doesn’t help. Educate yourselves, take responsibility for your own health, that’s the respect the NHS deserves. If not, no matter how much funding it gets, it will always be unsustainable!

This is true. Take care of yourselves first before relying on other people.

People living in Lalaland.

it's above £10bn a year for student loans e.g.
Original post by Tawheed

Any actual proof he said that because anyone and put quotes up like that
I voted Con to keep the nationalists out Aberdeenshire west, i don't even like Boris much to be honest
Original post by Trafish Scott

One of the best things you can do for the NHS is not use the NHS. It is there for those who are sick and injured by bad luck, not by bad choices. I highly doubt Mr Bevan would be too pleased with the army of drunkards, drug users, overweight and street boxing 'losers' clogging up the system, a system set up to help those unfortunate enough to fall ill or be born with/develop a medical illness over time. I myself am quite proud to say I have not used a single NHS service in over 4 years.
Original post by Tawheed

Hasn't your would-be PM dissociated himself from all our allies and aligned himself to terrorists?
Original post by bennyj901
Hasn't your would-be PM dissociated himself from all our allies and aligned himself to terrorists?

Our allies?

Saud-Barbaria?

Donald Trump?

The tyrannical regime of Benjamin Nethanyahu enacting modern-aparthedism and blockading a whole nation, building illegal settlements and constantly and shamelessly violating international law?

Corbyn was too honest. He went after the very wealthy, the corrupt, all of whom have significant leverage, are consultants in or support powerful lobbying groups and the elite.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending