The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
welp I was rejected for one programme at UCL ( International Masters in Economy, State and Society), now waiting for the decision from the second programme I applied to at UCL.
Did not receive a rejection email btw, I just logged on to portico and it says "unsuccessful".
Is UCL system facing some issues? I can not login with my correct password and in the end I reset it. But I even didn’t receive the reset email from them. Lol I emailed them and no reply. :/ what’s going on
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 62
Original post by mahiroyo
Is UCL system facing some issues? I can not login with my correct password and in the end I reset it. But I even didn’t receive the reset email from them. Lol I emailed them and no reply. :/ what’s going on

The Portico system was down since last friday until this morning. Maybe check your spam folders?

I don't have any login issues with portico, however I just applied for a course and didn't get an email. Not sure if that's normal or if they actually have technical difficulties at the moment.
Reply 64
Original post by Marsann
welp I was rejected for one programme at UCL ( International Masters in Economy, State and Society), now waiting for the decision from the second programme I applied to at UCL.
Did not receive a rejection email btw, I just logged on to portico and it says "unsuccessful".

I'm so sorry to hear that... I wish the next time it will be an acceptance🤞 Best of luck!
Reply 65
Original post by kitkathilein
I don't have any login issues with portico, however I just applied for a course and didn't get an email. Not sure if that's normal or if they actually have technical difficulties at the moment.

Have you received "Payment Support" or "Admissions to Portal now available" emails yet? If not, they must be still dealing with everything and these emails will be probably sent to you this week 🤔
Original post by Ayla14
Have you received "Payment Support" or "Admissions to Portal now available" emails yet? If not, they must be still dealing with everything and these emails will be probably sent to you this week 🤔

No I didn’t receive anything yet unfortunately.
(edited 4 years ago)
Hi everyone:

- Prior Universities : University of British Columbia (Juris Doctor); University of Manitoba (Bachelor of Arts, Political Science)
- Achieved Grade: First
- Prospective Course: MSc Cognitive and Decision Sciences
- Fun fact/extracurricular activities: I was a lawyer for a couple of years and decided to change careers. I also spent a significant amount of time conducting academic and statistics based legal research.

I applied two weeks ago. Hoping with the reports of fast responses that I hear back soon!
Oh my goodness mine has changed to currently being processed by admissions which has me super nervous because my course didn't give out offers this early last year :s-smilie:
Hopefully I'll find out soon at midnight!
Well following up on that I did receive my rejection at midnight :frown:
Eh, at least I tried :tongue: good luck to the rest of you!
Original post by angevolcano

Oh no, I’m sorry :s-smilie: good luck to you too with your next application!
Anyone else received a MSc Economics offer from UCL? Got mine like couple of weeks ago, it was insanely fast. It only take like three days for them to make a decision.
Reply 72
Hi! Im so excited I received my offer last night :smile: for the environment, politics and society Msc. The offer doesnt state a timelime for acceptance, does anyone know where I can find out if there is one?
Original post by saneta
Hi! Im so excited I received my offer last night :smile: for the environment, politics and society Msc. The offer doesnt state a timelime for acceptance, does anyone know where I can find out if there is one?

In that case there will not be a deadline
Reply 74
Original post by angevolcano

Did you get the answer at midnight local time or is it GMT?
All the best to you.
LLM applicants. They have now communicated the changes to the programme via email and we should now start to receive decisions :smile:
Original post by Figaro42
LLM applicants. They have now communicated the changes to the programme via email and we should now start to receive decisions :smile:

When did you apply and all the best!
When did you apply and all the best!

Thank you! 11 November :smile: How about you? Good luck!
(edited 4 years ago)
Hello!Can you please share those of you who got conditional offers what the requirements were? I got an offer from KCL and it stated that I should have 2.1 or above. My references were completed by the 11th of November and hopefully, I will hear soon from UCL as well. Good luck to all! :biggrin:
Reply 79
Original post by kliu0307
Anyone else received a MSc Economics offer from UCL? Got mine like couple of weeks ago, it was insanely fast. It only take like three days for them to make a decision.

Hey! I got it too. Are you going to accept it? Or are you waiting to hear back from other unis?

Latest

Trending

Trending