The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hate?
It's not that you ain't attracted to them.. You just CAN'T attract a nice guy... Who in their right mind would "hate" a nice guy??
you’re saying you’d prefer a horrid guy over a nice guy?
definitely would prefer a partner that actually cared & was loyal & just nice in general than someone that just wasn’t those things.
At least they dodged a bullet in you.
Will you get an orgasm if a guy called you a bich ?
Do you mean fake niceguys?
Or family values guys that are sanctimonious, preachy and very boring.
😭😂 nah
Nice guys are the best, literally. Why someone would want a "bad boy" is beyond me.
Original post by Anonymous
I don’t know why? I’m just not attracted to them. Is anyone else like this???

you need a bad boy like myself to keep you in check :wink:
All you woman dislike nice guys and all us men know it. That cats been out of the bag for ages. It's just that some guys still can't get out of the nice guy mode no matter how hard they try.

Nice guys are usually waiting around until the day the bad boys gets yous pregnant break ya hearts, tells ya hes finished with ya all.

Nice guy :smile:: I told you he was no good for you, don't worry I think your great :smile: don't worry what he thinks about you Im here now :smile:
Nice guys are the best, literally. Why someone would want a "bad boy" is beyond me.

I guess it’s the risk even though you just know you’ll get hurt in the end 😩
Original post by UlsterDefence
All you woman dislike nice guys and all us men know it. That cats been out of the bag for ages. It's just that some guys still can't get out of the nice guy mode no matter how hard they try.

Nice guys are usually waiting around until the day the bad boys gets yous pregnant break ya hearts, tells ya hes finished with ya all.

Nice guy :smile:: I told you he was no good for you, don't worry I think your great :smile: don't worry what he thinks about you Im here now :smile:

Uh... Not all women dislike nice guys, dude. Bet only 1% of women actually aren't attracted to good human beings.
Original post by ساره
I guess it’s the risk even though you just know you’ll get hurt in the end 😩

But why? Is it for the thrill of it? Not knowing whether or not a guy cares about you???? That makes no sense unless you're looking for a roller coaster instead of a relationship.
Uh... Not all women dislike nice guys, dude. Bet only 1% of women actually aren't attracted to good human beings.

I Judge by who gets laid not what woman say.
But why? Is it for the thrill of it? Not knowing whether or not a guy cares about you???? That makes no sense unless you're looking for a roller coaster instead of a relationship.

Idk um the only time i wanted someone like that was when i was very young/different mindset. You don’t really think about the future at that age whereas now I would never go for someone like that
Well i for one eat children and beat up old grannies...so look no further: i am the perfect guy
Original post by ساره
Idk um the only time i wanted someone like that was when i was very young/different mindset. You don’t really think about the future at that age whereas now I would never go for someone like that

Makes sense for that particular mindset- but I think most women and men do consider long-term implications when gauging attractiveness nowadays, wouldn't you say so?
Makes sense for that particular mindset- but I think most women and men do consider long-term implications when gauging attractiveness nowadays, wouldn't you say so?

Yes of course
Why would someone “hate” a nice guy?

Latest

Trending

Trending