The Student Room Group

Gaming thirst

Ladies have you ever experienced intense thirst online purely on the basis of your gender?

I came across this video today and found it hilarious

Does it count as sexual harassment lol?

Am a bloke, quite attractive if i do say so myself etc etc and have never been asked out on video games.

I'm in year 8 if that's any help
You have no idea the avalanche of perverted and bizarre messages girls get. Many years ago I made a fake account on Faceparty (who remembers that?) and went in the chat rooms. They couldn't wait one second to mention their ****.

I also used my girlfriend's account once on PS Home. Usually when you're a girl guys will just come up to you and sit around you like some sort of ritual. But this happened to me (he pretended to be a girl at first, so it was obviously a guy):

Then he sent me a picture of a penis in a shoe.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by ozzyoscy
You have no idea the avalanche of perverted and bizarre messages girls get. Many years ago I made a fake account on Faceparty (who remembers that?) and went in the chat rooms. They couldn't wait one second to mention their ****.

I also used my girlfriend's account once on PS Home. Usually when you're a girl guys will just come up to you and sit around you like some sort of ritual. But this happened to me (he pretended to be a girl at first, so it was obviously a guy):

Then he sent me a picture of a penis in a shoe.

lmao

loved the backround music you've got there whilst telling your story.

i've heard that some girls turn their mic off and pretend to be guys online because of dude's acting like this.
Original post by ANM775
lmao

loved the backround music you've got there whilst telling your story.

i've heard that some girls turn their mic off and pretend to be guys online because of dude's acting like this.

That and you either get a foreign player who knows about 5 English phrases and repeats them constantly, or a whiny bin dipper who moans into the mike and blows everyone up with a grenade and sheer idiocy.
Original post by LiberOfLondon
That and you either get a foreign player who knows about 5 English phrases and repeats them constantly, or a whiny bin dipper who moans into the mike and blows everyone up with a grenade and sheer idiocy.

GRENADES are fun!
omg faceparty !!! what a blast from the past , I met my ex on there.
Original post by ozzyoscy

Then he sent me a picture of a penis in a shoe.omg
No such thing. I played a lot of hours because of addiction, but never because of gaming thirst.
Reply 8
I don’t tend to play a lot of online multiplayer anymore, I’m kind of in a gaming slump whilst waiting for some more PS5 releases but there are occasionally people who get overexcited/ show thirst when they realise you’re female.

A lot of the time you just get on with the match/ game and then go separate ways!

Quick Reply

Latest